Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

Me what I hope is that tenants are not teenagers, but a couple (or more) between 30 and 40 years. This is an age group that we have not yet.

As long as they aren't cam girls will be fine also if they are in early twenties or in their 30,40s.Nothing it's more turn of than fake cams girls shows making the same shows for hours and hours.Hope VH manage to find some nice residents and don't ask for help to Jeka😂.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tant qu'ils ne sont pas les filles cam seront bien aussi si elles sont au début de la vingtaine ou dans leur 30,40s.Nothing il est plus que les filles tour faux cames montre faisant les mêmes spectacles pendant des heures et hours.Hope VH réussi à trouver certains résidents agréables et ne demandent pas d'aide à Jeka 😂 .

VH is probably too happy to open in the US. They will take anything if necessary!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can speak Spanish  & i live in Miami, if they have a camera facing outside i mite be able to figure out what part of Miami they're living in😋

Nice,so Gess you are even more excited for the place,myself also understand Spanish very well,almost as good as English.So for sure will be nice an place we all understand what they talk and what's going on for once😅,well we had c&j but they were not very good.

4 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

VH is probably too happy to open in the US. They will take anything if necessary!

Do you mean they gona pic up an couple residents in Main Street corner and put them in an house..fucking hope not hehe.They announced this month an swinger house would open..maybe its the house in Miami,but we will have to wait to see,but it's interesting times for sure.

When is Miami starting--And lets talk English not Spanish please --there are plenty of sites already that i dont understand the language--It will add a whole new dimension being able to understand what is actually going on between the people

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

When is Miami starting--And lets talk English not Spanish please --there are plenty of sites already that i dont understand the language--It will add a whole new dimension being able to understand what is actually going on between the people

You do know that in Miami 80% of the people are Spanish. There's very few people that speak English only.

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

When you find out let me know. I’ve been to Miami quite a few times too. Also, I second that they will likely be Latina’s. If they are anything like what I’ve seen in Miami and they are hardcore swingers who can speak English, the Russians/Ukrainians better watch out. 

Amy you know in Miami Spanish is the main language, English is the second language.😋 i prefer speaking English, but there's a lot of people in Miami that only speak Spanish 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy you know in Miami Spanish is the main language, English is the second language.😋 i prefer speaking English, but there's a lot of people in Miami that only speak Spanish 

Yep.. but... 
We know that twitter guy don't know their workers, but this time but it was announced by VH in the newsletter explicitly  "- english - only apartment

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

You do know that in Miami 80% of the people are Spanish. There's very few people that speak English only.

This is not being watched by people just in florida---there is no other site that talks english --if they are going to talk spanish it will be like 29 others

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yep.. but... 
We know that twitter guy don't know their workers, but this time but it was announced by VH in the newsletter explicitly  "- english - only apartment

All I'm saying is, if VH picked a local couple chances are that they would know Spanish, there's plenty of people that are bilingual, but for all we know, VH could be bringing a couple from another country