Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

In this week newsletter VH says that expect Miami palce to open this weekend..names of residents sound Latin not tipical American names.

Thank you, I wasn't able to find this on the website. 

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Names? 

Newsletter states:

Short update on upcoming US place - we're sticking to the schedule to be able to launch it this weekend already. We will keep you posted via our Official Twitter. Anthony & Gia are excited to become part of our big family and we hope to see them online very soon.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, itsme said:

Maybe it was Camarads then. Someone had an NYC apartment that lasted for like a week. It was a black woman. 

Would be great to have finaly ebony residents,or even Asian,with managers opening houses after houses with so similar looking residents that would be great,but gona have my hopes restrained,hope it will diferent place but no big hopes.

Well this is new..why it's image in all houses almost without color in main image,and in previews it's normal(all the colors),strange.Maybe they are getting things check for Miami place.

Nothing😔,tried other hdmi cable,tried chrome,logged of and sign again,turned computer of and restarted,tried in other tv and still almost black and white image,archive videos also same,but the thumb pics,rest of things in my computer,other cam site..everything working fine(so probraby not an flash player problem),what find strange it's that seems no one else having an problem similar.