Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I can’t prove it, but I promise I did. No, I’m not giving you access to my computer. 😂 

fucking spoilsport won't try and help you any more then lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hey guy, I remember there was a thread that helped how to find the ex-participants in archive. Do we still have that?

No i don't but have heard they are working on a search function for the archives mind you they didn't say which year lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

How come when I click on the Newsletter the top of the screen says "New House-Lisa, Eric & Layla are back? 

and when you click on the link you get the famous! 

Error 404 - Page not found

Please contact Support if you believe you should not be here.
Or send us a message to: [email protected].tv

https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/noah-and-mila-joined

Eric and Layla again...seen them already in at least four diferent houses,hope its an mistake.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Hey guy, I remember there was a thread that helped how to find the ex-participants in archive. Do we still have that?

It's here, but i stop updating in 31 January since it become almost a impossible mission (and a lot of patience) to do with thousands of videos, new houses everywhere, tenants changing from one realm to another... 

Edit: Notice that the images on the original topic aren't available anymore  so i re-upload the last image

archive12dfd6fd29ad9c77.jpg

Direct Link (easier to see): http://keep4u.ru/image/StvWB

There was at time 1695 pages.. now almost 6 months later... almost the double of pages

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! VH is glitchy!! Miami is coming tomorrow, hopefully no more glitches! Your time zone girl! 

Oh ok. Its going to be fascinating to understand what theyre saying. If its filled with drama, theyre ratings will be sky high

• Like 1