Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This time all fine for me. Yesterday it was bad. 

Thanks for the feedback jabbath; it his appalling in the UK this evening. :<((    I am 1 very unhappy bunny!

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thanks for the feedback jabbath; it his appalling in the UK this evening. :<((    I am 1 very unhappy bunny!

Yesterday it was global problem. I made a ticket and talke with James while I was at KFC waiting for my order 🤪

VHTV your cams lag and buffer,

because of this your subscribers suffer..

It's gone on for so long,

it is becoming your brand..

People are beginning to talk

and say your site is a scam..

Do you not care or

are you simply too cheap?  

Could it possibly be your 

techs are weak?

Whatever the reason,

you'd better find a cure.

Or you site will fail,

of that I'm sure..

Be advised I intend to post this poem on your Twitter account unless you address this problem and respond to your many tickets (complaints)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yesterday it was global problem. I made a ticket and talke with James while I was at KFC waiting for my order 🤪

And what pray tell did James tell you how VH intends to address this problem?👽

Hello friends,

Microsoft finally released the big Windows10 April update. I can only advice you to wait with updating. There's a known bug causing the whole system to freeze when using Firefox or Chrome. It's a bug with hardware acceleration during video playback. 

So just wait until Microsoft fixes this bug before updating. Saves you a lot of trouble. 👍

At least Microsoft will fix the bug, isn't it about time VH sorted their system out? Its an insult and a rip off to provide such a piss poor service because they will not invest in their infrastructure!   

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

Microsoft finally released the big Windows10 April update. I can only advice you to wait with updating. There's a known bug causing the whole system to freeze when using Firefox or Chrome. It's a bug with hardware acceleration during video playback. 

So just wait until Microsoft fixes this bug before updating. Saves you a lot of trouble. 👍

Never had any problems with freezing with win 10 and i use both FF and Chrome.I avoid unnecessary updates.

40 minutes ago, nack said:

Never had any problems with freezing with win 10 and i use both FF and Chrome.I avoid unnecessary updates.

I wait for some weeks before I do them but most people simply click update which is not usually a good thing. 

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i still have windows7 on my pc. my wife's has windows10. don't see much difference in performance. only in some of the displays.

Performance increase mostly with new CPUs. And they no longer work with Win7.