Em, Lexy & Pete

ı have opened up em and sid situation after long correspondence with vhtv. ı have been informed that if someone opens a company, mentally disabled persons have to work 1 percent rate at ths company. so em sid are mentally disabled person of this company.vhtv has to keep them as a worker because of russian labour laws. hence do not wait em or sid kick out. they will be there as long as they want.

1 hour ago, runawaygroom said:

ı have opened up em and sid situation after long correspondence with vhtv. ı have been informed that if someone opens a company, mentally disabled persons have to work 1 percent rate at ths company. so em sid are mentally disabled person of this company.vhtv has to keep them as a worker because of russian labour laws. hence do not wait em or sid kick out. they will be there as long as they want.

Sorry I do not believe you here. VHTV is not a Russian company. Why are you telling lies here?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I do not believe you here. VHTV is not a Russian company. Why are you telling lies here?

jabbath you are really disappointed me. ı trusted yr ıq and read yr posts always. could not you realise the  irony?where is your sense of humor??!!

lexy and pexy, please do not hesitate. they are harmless. you can live with them under the same house. also vhtv and russan healt ministry informed me that mental disability is not contagious...

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

vhtv  may be not a russian company but  they have to obey the russian labour laws.

What a load of rubbish!! Tenants are not direct employees of VHTV.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

What a load of rubbish!! Tenants are not direct employees of VHTV.

you are really disappointed me. ı trusted yr ıq and read yr posts always. could not you realise the  irony?where is your sense of humor??!!

same answer to you and all the ones like you. there is always one or two..

Just now, runawaygroom said:

you are really disappointed me. ı trusted yr ıq and read yr posts always. could not you realise the  irony?where is your sense of humor??!!

same answer to you and all the ones like you. there is always one or two..

There is a difference between a humorous post and something posted as fact!

• Like 1