Em, Lexy & Pete

3 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Watch the video of the 4-some with Em-Sid-Sia-Bob on Feb. 25.  There are times when Sid seems more interested in Bob than Em or Sia.

First of all they were drunk.  Em & Sid arrived in VHTV at the end of October.
In 6 month time you have just one thing to suggest me to see?
Sid had sex in 6 months as a Grant in a week!

Have you seen the last 50 days ??

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Problem I think is that Grant does not want to do anymore than he is already doing so things are not likely to progress any further.

Lisa isn't exactly the poster child of excitement either. Everyone wants to blame Grant for some reason but aside from some random masturbation shows, Lisa hasn''t done shit either. The most exciting thing she's ever done was cheat on Grant back in February, something I'm sure won't ever happen again.

4 hours ago, budda said:

Ciao Photog32,
I do not hate Sid, I simply consider him the only responsible for the absence of sex in this apt.
In the last 50 days, he and Em have had sex only once, despite the fact that Em has stimulated him not less than 20 times.
I saw the scene you're referring to and you're right. I was deceived by the fact that just before - standing - Em had touched his cock and he had dodged and I also expected that Sid lowered his underwear.
So it seems that in the last 2 days things have changed: Sid tries more Em but she refuses him.
But then I wonder why Em touches his cock and then reject him?
I always thought that Em has someone for sex outside the house. Maybe Sid does not satisfy her (her sex lasts 4/5 minutes, I've never seen him kiss her pussy, or make prolonged preliminaries).
But if he does not satisfy her, why does she tease him?

Is it a sadistic entertainment or a kind of revenge for what happened in the past?
I have no answers and I do not understand anything anymore.
And you?

Budda,
Sid and Em are who they are.  They do not have a lot of sex.  It seems to work for them.  Everyone is different so I do not try to analyze their behavior based on what I would do.  I try to take the couples as they are.   They do different things and have different wants.  Some like to party, some like to watch tv, some like to game, some are more social than others.  It is difficult to know the dynamics between them without understanding the language.  A lot of times we try to interpret body language and actions but we base it on how we would act which can lead to wrong conclusions.  I  watch the apartments to see what will happen instead of watching to see if what I want or what I like to happen will happen.  That way I minimize disappointment.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Problem I think is that Grant does not want to do anymore than he is already doing so things are not likely to progress any further.

When you have build a bad reputation in VH, it becomes difficult to attract viewers. That's the case with Grant and that affects Lisa. The same goes to Em and Sid. As long as Em will be with Sid (if they get their own place or stay here), she will always be affected by his reputation.

2 hours ago, photog32 said:

Budda,
Sid and Em are who they are.  They do not have a lot of sex.  It seems to work for them.  Everyone is different so I do not try to analyze their behavior based on what I would do.  I try to take the couples as they are.   They do different things and have different wants.  Some like to party, some like to watch tv, some like to game, some are more social than others.  It is difficult to know the dynamics between them without understanding the language.  A lot of times we try to interpret body language and actions but we base it on how we would act which can lead to wrong conclusions.  I  watch the apartments to see what will happen instead of watching to see if what I want or what I like to happen will happen.  That way I minimize disappointment.

It's not a bad thing to analyse other people's behavior. We can always learn from that but when it becomes a daily obsession, it's not healthy anymore.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

It's not a bad thing to analyse other people's behavior. We can always learn from that but when it becomes a daily obsession, it's not healthy anymore.

There's also a (big) difference between analyzing behavior and judging behavior and the people on this forum tend to judge the shit out of tenants whenever they do things they don't want to see, ie: calling people names whenever they don't have sex. Definitely agree about the daily obsession thing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Lisa isn't exactly the poster child of excitement either. Everyone wants to blame Grant for some reason but aside from some random masturbation shows, Lisa hasn''t done shit either. The most exciting thing she's ever done was cheat on Grant back in February, something I'm sure won't ever happen again.

Ah, that cheating was so mind blowing despite the fucked up lighting. 

Still I can't figure out how that happened. I guess Lisa was concern about her rent was over, and Alex could have terminated her? But who knows.