Em, Lexy & Pete

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can't look at Lisa without seeing myself. I should really watch her a lot more then I do. What can I say I'm in love with myself. 😊❤️😍

So, if i follow this link that's means i in love with you .. because i  in love with Lisa too::):heart:::)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can't look at Lisa without seeing myself. I should really watch her a lot more then I do. What can I say I'm in love with myself. 😊❤️😍

You will never be someone else than yourself because everyone is unique. So trying is waste of time for your own life.

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

You will never be someone else than yourself because everyone is unique. So trying is waste of time for your own life.

I am referring to her body mainly. The tone of her skin and the shape of her hips and butt are very similar to me. When I see her body I see my own. It's weird! 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Awww! Thx! Love you back girl! ❤️😘

oh my goddess, finally  you are  returned  to the same Amy as i know you. really i love the word when you are write her .:heart::blush:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I am referring to her body mainly. The tone of her skin and the shape of her hips and butt are very similar to me. When I see her body I see my own. It's weird! 

Yes, it's weird. That's what i mean. :biggrin:

• Like 1

About having a great body for a participant in VH. I like Groomy's example of Lena from KPLP. She had a great body, beautiful boobs, walking naked all day long like Lisa does but it didn't work in the end. The last stats of Lisa since she's with Grant as a couple are not good. Groomy said it lately.   A great body without great actions does not work in VH

1 minute ago, pahman said:

About having a great body for a participant in VH. I like Groomy's example of Lena from KPLP. She had a great body, beautiful boobs, walking naked all day long like Lisa does but it didn't work in the end. The last stats of Lisa since she's with Grant as a couple are not good. Groomy said it lately.   A great body without great actions does not work in VH

Problem I think is that Grant does not want to do anymore than he is already doing so things are not likely to progress any further.