Em, Lexy & Pete

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

If you had to live with sid, you'll be crying too:cry:

The way the apartment income has gone up since Lexy and Pete arrived should cheer her up........now if she only get rid of Sid! :angel:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, runawaygroom said:

ı have opened up em and sid situation after long correspondence with vhtv. ı have been informed that if someone opens a company, mentally disabled persons have to work 1 percent rate at ths company. so em sid are mentally disabled person of this company.vhtv has to keep them as a worker because of russian labour laws. hence do not wait em or sid kick out. they will be there as long as they want.

21 hours ago, runawaygroom said:

jabbath you are really disappointed me. ı trusted yr ıq and read yr posts always. could not you realise the  irony?where is your sense of humor??!!

I know you were trying to be funny but it is not fun poking fun against mentally disabled people, these people have treid really hard to be accepted into society and make careers for themselves in the workplace which makes this even less funnier than you intended.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

I know you were trying to be funny but it is not fun poking fun against mentally disabled people, these people have treid really hard to be accepted into society and make careers for themselves in the workplace which makes this even less funnier than you intended.

Totally agree :exclamation:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally agree :exclamation:

if you dear totally agree, you should can raise up your fingers.. oh it's a joke Romeo, please don't take upset from me..

like hello for evening time..:blush::heart:

This is what VHTV subscribers want to see: the "real" life of a couple and not that of other couples who do sex only for the visualizations.
It would be nice if all the couples were like this!

familiar.thumb.jpg.d9a8b0ed7aa276734cd1edd9dbd8885a.jpg