Em, Lexy & Pete

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Em will have two weeks to show everyone now what she's really capable of. I'm almost certain there will be some sort of threesome. The question is whether or not she only does something sexual with Sia or if she will interact with the guy as well.

The guy is Sia's boyfriend and i doubt something will happen but you never know.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Em will have two weeks to show everyone now what she's really capable of. I'm almost certain there will be some sort of threesome. The question is whether or not she only does something sexual with Sia or if she will interact with the guy as well.

Bit of a sad senario of society that a young women has to perform sexually in order to remain in her current postion, i know that all the tennants are bound by similar rules but to see it actually stated just makes it seem all wrong.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bit of a sad senario of society that a young women has to perform sexually in order to remain in her current postion, i know that all the tennants are bound by similar rules but to see it actually stated just makes it seem all wrong.

It's only sad if someone (not just a woman) has to do anything they don't want to do. That's why we say this project isn't for everyone. If you find yourself in a situation where you're just performing for a paycheck and aren't getting any pleasure or fun out of it, then it becomes awkward and sad and miserable. You have be the type of person that enjoys what you do. That doesn't just apply to being on this site, that's a general principle. Couples like Lexy and Pete, Mira and Henry are so enjoyable to watch because you can genuinely see how much fun they are having. Like you can see that even if the cams weren't on them, they would be the same people doing the same things.

Em has to have that same sort of passion. And I hope that she doesn't fall into some sort of rut where she feels like she just has to fuck people she wouldn't normally want to fuck  solely just to keep a place to stay. THAT would be truly sad. She has to be sexual enough to where she enjoys it and has fun and it's not just some kind of means to an end.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, pahman said:

The guy is Sia's boyfriend and i doubt something will happen but you never know.

Good ! We have two rooms there and I do not think Lexy will return soon.
At least someone can do something other than them (Em & Sid).

But I really expect something more in the line of when we have Em along with Sya,

Only to renew, even momentarily and tentatively, the hopes,
🤔

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

where is Sid .I know Em is game if it starts up..

Isn't the rule if you bring a bottle of booze and a bag of chips you get to fuck everyone in the room..lol  Hope they are good chips..haha

Just now, Houlii said:

Isn't the rule if you bring a bottle of booze and a bag of chips you get to fuck everyone in the room..lol  Hope they are good chips..haha

You have to fuck them before you are too drunk. That's the trick here. 😉

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Read the past posts. Sid has moved out. No one knows yet if they have broken up or he has just moved out.

YAY!!  She looks ready to party..!!! Sid was ok but Lets see where this all goes now..

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Read the past posts. Sid has moved out. No one knows yet if they have broken up or he has just moved out.

Last time I saw sid he was trying to have sex with Em.. Figured it was to extend his rent..Glad he came to his senses.