Em, Lexy & Pete

Ha! That train left the station. Soon the tenants will be interacting with us directly through the cams. The future of voyeurism is here! I’m going to see if I can get someone to blow me a kiss 😘. Better get it quick before they start charging. Any tenants game? 💋 

👉

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ha! That train left the station. Soon the tenants will be interacting with us directly through the cams. The future of voyeurism is here! I’m going to see if I can get someone to blow me a kiss 😘. Better get it quick before they start charging. Any tenants game? 💋 

👉

The residents posting here or making contact with the audience is not a good sign. 

"Please, please, can't you have sex with XYZ today?" 

There's not much left until the question: "Sure, Can you please buy 100 token and ... ?" is ask in return. 

The increase in cam shows with VHTV is also alarmingly. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The residents posting here or making contact with the audience is not a good sign. 

The tenants making accounts and posting on CC has been going on for years, WAY before VH existed. Leora on RLC as long as 4 years ago used to post on here all the time before she stopped. That's something that will never stop. People having PM conversations with tenants also isn't uncommon, even the tenants that don't post on the public board.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The tenants making accounts and posting on CC has been going on for years, WAY before VH existed. Leora on RLC as long as 4 years ago used to post on here all the time before she stopped. That's something that will never stop. People having PM conversations with tenants also isn't uncommon, even the tenants that don't post on the public board.

worse than the contact here in CC and still houses that change their behaviors in function of what people say,

so I always liked the kingdom of Anna, much drama etc but everything more amateur, what in my opniao and positive

46 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

worse than the contact here in CC and still houses that change their behaviors in function of what people say,

so I always liked the kingdom of Anna, much drama etc but everything more amateur, what in my opniao and positive

Well now you already have tenants on twitter quoting posts from here and saying that they accept requests from camcaps users that they will do that requests online!!!! 😄😄

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here is the real reason why Sid is back:
Sid2.thumb.JPG.19250930a7bca6976a7ac64d3a098169.JPG

yep..got a free place to stay..guess he bluffed leaving..got his bluff called..back like he never left..