Em, Lexy & Pete

1 hour ago, budda said:

How long will we have to see this idiot child who makes the drama, screams, cries, hides under the covers, closes in the toilet and bangs his fists on the door?
What shit is man? He must be hospitalized immediately.
It seemed that he was finally gone ...
VHTV did not have to let it enter the house.

scemo.thumb.jpg.e552a00d1f355d0653dd1d1f32f6f6bb.jpg  0   206.21 kB scemo3.thumb.jpg.86bc799a511ff0a975af0a3a251c24b0.jpg  0   359.23 kB

Did the crybaby freak out again?

In all honesty I like em she is hot and could be a lil sex bomb with the right guy but she can't seem to let go of Sid so i am sad to say I think it's time for both of them to leave cause it will never improve with Sid there it's only going to get worse and more boring than it is now its time to bring in a new couple sorry em you had your chance when Sid was gone but u keep going back to him it's time for u both to leave was fun at times but not anymore let's bring in the next couple

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who's the guy sleeping on the couch?

Sid left the apartment at 23:31 and returned at 23:43 with this guy. No welcome with Em, so maybe they have already seen each other, or maybe he was announced by cellphone. I've never seen him before.

Isn't it nice to find half full glasses, empty bottles and used dishes everywhere when you return to your apartment? You're happy to be back home, right? 
Laziness and ignorance have fled.
Didn't you move to this apt for cleaning and tidying up? So the roommates must have understood something wrong. ☺️

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Zetti said:

Isn't it nice to find half full glasses, empty bottles and used dishes everywhere when you return to your apartment? You're happy to be back home, right? 
Laziness and ignorance have fled.
Didn't you move to this apt for cleaning and tidying up? So the roommates must have understood something wrong. ☺️

Exactly our thoughts when we entered the apartment.

• Like 1