Em, Lexy & Pete

What’s worse, complaining or complaining and complainers? Me, I don’t care either way. If you have something to say, say it! If I chose to read it, I’ll read it, if I don’t then I don’t and move on. Simple!

Must have been a slow day! 🤣

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What’s worse, complaining or complaining and complainers? Me, I don’t care either way. If you have something to say, say it! If I chose to read it, I’ll read it, if I don’t then I don’t and move on. Simple!

There are new apartments coming this month. Maybe that will make people complain less? I'm not so sure. Some tenants should be worried.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Obviously all the whingers have nothing better to do than just fucking moan. If they don't like it why just don't they piss off and watch something else and let those who want to watch it watch.

Quite simple really.

12 minutes ago, pahman said:

Maybe that will make people complain less?

Just to clarify, it isn't the complaining that I find silly. If someone has a grievance then what do I care if they voice it, even if in this particular case I find the rampant complaining on Sid to be a little excessive and immature, but that's neither here nor there.

The whole point of my 1st post was about the call for a boycott, specifically the reasoning behind the boycott. THAT'S what I find dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just to clarify, it isn't the complaining that I find silly. If someone has a grievance then what do I care if they voice it, even if in this particular case I find the rampant complaining on Sid to be a little excessive and immature, but that's neither here nor there.

The whole point of my 1st post was about the call for a boycott, specifically the reasoning behind the boycott.

Well why don't we all boycott VH until they allow us to control what the tenants wear and say, and of course what they do, when they do it and who they do it with. :biggrin:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Well why don't we all boycott VH until they allow us to control what the tenants wear and say, and of course what they do, when they do it and who they do it with.

I almost never laugh at anything I read on this site but this made me chuckle a little. Good one.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

There are new apartments coming this month. Maybe that will make people complain less? I'm not so sure. Some tenants should be worried.

Sex inflation gonna get you VH. 😁

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Well why don't we all boycott VH until they allow us to control what the tenants wear and say, and of course what they do, when they do it and who they do it with. :biggrin:

You won’t need to boycott VH to get all that. It’s all coming regardless!! Money talks!

6 hours ago, pahman said:

Well, the same question could be ask to you. Why do you care so much about people who care so much about Em and Sid, as if it's any of your business anyway?

The same could be asked of you, why do you care so much about people who care so much about people who care so much about Sid and Em?  😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The same could be asked of you, why do you care so much about people who care so much about people who care so much about Sid and Em?  😁

Fuck, and now I have to complain about you too! Does it ever end? Haha!! Back home again. Take care “late shift”  Ash! 💋

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

excuse me  Sir, if i 'don't care!!, hi there ..:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fuck, and now I have to complain about you too! Does it ever end? Haha!! Back home again. Take care “late shift”  Ash! 💋

Lol,  I'm on the late shift because i slept in till 2pm today, I'm so beat from work, but I off today through Sunday.  So I did wash today, house cleaning, food shopping, and I got fingered about an hour ago, so an up and down kind of day! Do you know why the emojis are black and white to me since they added new ones? Have a great evening if your off and I'm off when you get back.

• Like 1