Em, Lexy & Pete

Em&Sid participation will not get any better and the number of spectators will fall in a natural way over the next few weeks. 

If you want to reduce Em&Sid's visibility, it starts with you. 

That also means to stop all those negativ posts. This Messages just increase the interest of the people to see what is all this is about and if there is really no improvement.

It's almost a bit funny: Every time Budda writes something negative about Em&Sid, he actually makes them get more money. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps many people like watching honest happenings instead of fake and put up shows. After all it is supposed to be a voyeurism web site 😁

Just saying.

So you are saying fake drama is a legitimate earner eh ?

Any drama is an earner!

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

participation Em & Sid va pas faire mieux et le nombre de spectateurs va tomber de façon naturelle au cours des prochaines semaines. 

Si vous voulez réduire la visibilité de Em & Sid, il commence avec vous. 

Cela signifie aussi arrêter tous ces postes negativ. Ce message augmentent tout l'intérêt du peuple pour voir ce qui est tout cela est sur le point et s'il n'y a vraiment pas d'amélioration.

Il est presque un peu drôle: Chaque fois que Budda écrit quelque chose de négatif à propos de Em & Sid, il les rend réellement obtenir plus d'argent. 

In fact, Budda is the producer of Em :biggrin::tongue: 

1 hour ago, priapos said:

ı agree with you. ı am in. ı suggest everyone avoid giving jerar n whitney view too.they are doing nothing.

yes but whitney & jerar have hot guests so make sure to check their apt in the timeline & archives! as for em & sid, they'll be gone soon. and when it happens they won't be back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps many people like watching honest happenings instead of fake and put up shows. After all it is supposed to be a voyeurism web site 😁

Just saying.

So you are saying fake drama is a legitimate earner eh ?

I say we need to be fair with participants that go through so much hard work to entertain us. 

I don't want to be harsh with Em and Sid. These kids did not hurt anyone. They are simply not a fit for VH business, and take the income from hard working participants.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

In fact, Budda is the producer of Em :biggrin::tongue: 

Yes, if it wasn't Budda help, Em would have left a while ago.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I say we need to be fair with participants that go through so much hard work to entertain us. 

I don't want to be harsh with Em and Sid. These kids did not hurt anyone. They are simply not a fit for VH business, and take the income from hard working participants.

You're right zoi< I've made some playful jokes about Sid on here, and he's just pretty normal for a guy his age. And if somebody was going to give me money for doing nothing when I was 20, I'd be all in. In fact, if someone gave me money for doing nothing now I'd be all in!

• Like 2

ı agree with you. ı am in. ı suggest everyone avoid giving jerar n whitney view too.they are doing nothing.

Consider finding different guests to their apartment for sex on cam is not an easy task. 

So many very good participants had to leave the project because they could not bring entertaining guests. Lily & Noah - Edda & Joe to name a few. 

That is why I think we should say thank you to Jerar.  

• Like 1

I don't understand why you would try to organize a boycott.  The participants get paid by views.  If they are generating income, that means there are some people who want to see whatever they are doing.  If they are not making money, eventually they will leave.  People like different things.  Some want orgies all the time, some like the drama, some like watching couples, etc.  The majority of viewers do not post on CC  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Yes, if it wasn't Budda help, Em would have left a while ago.

HI ZOIFAN, DO I REPAY TO YOU THE COST OF THE SUBSCRIPTION ?

Why don't you propose to boycott even Bree & Drew who have not had sex for weeks ?

9 minutes ago, photog32 said:

I don't understand why you would try to organize a boycott.  The participants get paid by views.  If they are generating income, that means there are some people who want to see whatever they are doing.  If they are not making money, eventually they will leave.  People like different things.  Some want orgies all the time, some like the drama, some like watching couples, etc.  The majority of viewers do not post on CC  

the few people that understand the language (groomy being the main 1) hear the participants talking about their $ & apparently they aren't generating any. and the interest is very little.