Em, Lexy & Pete

Looks like there are some movements in Anna and Alex world. 

Misty and Lisa's apts are offline and the two will only return on tuesday. Yesterday Sid was gone. Are these events related? I don't really know but it's questionable. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm going to trust that Anna has a good heart and she did everything should could for Sid notwithstanding all of the things negative things that have been said about him here. I hope he finds a safe and worthy path from here on out. Let her go! Good luck Sid! ❤️

He got at least 100 US$ when he visited Lisa to say farewell. I bet my ass that was money coming from Anna 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't doubt that but she's going to need a guy who's not going to wear pants during sex.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

x2

Em was not in the mood. Any delay for taking his pant off could have Em change her mind. Bob persisted a lot and worked on Em for several hours to pass the Level 1 in the game.

Lets hope whatever matter it is with Em using the thermometer  is resolved soon, and have Bob try again - or Em will simply grab his dick and fucks him.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Misty and Lisa's apts are offline and the two will only return on tuesday. Yesterday Sid was gone. Are these events related? I don't really know but it's questionable. 

And also funny that on the day both girls "broke up" both girls get fucked by another dude... 

But lisa situation is not related with the rest.. but maybe soon grant could be also history

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Em n'a pas été dans l'ambiance. Tout retard pour prendre son large pantalon pourrait avoir Em changer d'avis. Bob a persisté beaucoup et a travaillé sur Em pendant plusieurs heures pour passer le niveau 1 dans le jeu.

Espérons que quelle que soit la matière, il est avec Em en utilisant le thermomètre est résolu rapidement, et ont Bob essayer à nouveau - ou Em simplement prendre sa bite et lui baise.

You are so romantic Zoifan!!👍

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

I tried to ask Groomy about this, but I didn't really get the response I was hoping for. I want to know if Anna and Alex are feeling pressure to make changes due to the success of Jeka's new places. For a very long time, AA dominated things here on CC, I have to wonder if maby Jeka and George are creeping up on her and are poised to flatten them with shows and talent that Anna's crowd can't compete with. AlexLina must be very concerned I would imagine.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe by the same reason that twitter guy doesn't know who are working for the site and who aren't 

I think VH barely pays any attention to what goes on here or on the site itself, just squeaky wheels. I'm sure James is on a yacht drinking martinis, while getting fanned by models. 😂😆

.....don't get all bent out of shape, I'm just kidding. They aren't really models, they are ex-tenants. 😄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And also funny that on the day both girls "broke up" both girls get fucked by another dude... 

But lisa situation is not related with the rest.. but maybe soon grant could be also history

Has Lisa swapped yet? Has Grant swapped yet? Did Twitter say why they were going away?