Em, Lexy & Pete

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think VH barely pays any attention to what goes on here or on the site itself, just squeaky wheels. I'm sure James is on a yacht drinking martinis, while getting fanned by models. 😂😆

.....don't get all bent out of shape, I'm just kidding. They aren't really models, they are ex-tenants. 😄

Haha that made me chuckle 👍😉

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess it's because of the Russian may holidays. Groomy told us about earlier

To be honest who the fuck cares as long as there is action going on somewhere 😁😁

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm going to trust that Anna has a good heart and she did everything should could for Sid notwithstanding all of the things negative things that have been said about him here. I hope he finds a safe and worthy path from here on out. Let her go! Good luck Sid! ❤️

I think If you ask Sid 10 years from now, he would tell you that this was the best thing happened to him.

I am not referring to those Franklin bills he got from Alex (Lisa). I am referring to  him moving on in his life. Em or VH are not for his type.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I bet Dean is chomping at the bit to get a chance with Lisa. Maybe he could do Lisa and Em at the same time? The doors are opening wide. Cease this opportunity!

Dean and Lisa? Really ?

• Like 2