Em, Lexy & Pete

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They could not stay there due to visa regulations. 

that sucks..glad they had a place to land til things changed..That clears up alot Jab..thx

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I think if it makes Em happy to have 2 intimate relationships it is well withing her right. As long as she is honest with both it is in their court to accept it or not. She is obviously having to get something from both because either of them have the ability to be a complete boyfriend. Marriage is different.

I think it's very different to see your girlfriend fuck with another boy during a threesome or an orgy or see her live on the PC while she fucks and kisses with another.
In the first case there is complicity in the couple.
In the second case she fucks and he looks gnawed by jealousy.
For this reason I do not think that Em can play this way.
Bob knows he is NOT his boyfriend and can not be jealous. Instead Sid is jealous, gets angry, closes in the toilet and cries.

3 minutes ago, budda said:

I think it's very different to see your girlfriend fuck with another boy during a threesome or an orgy or see her live on the PC while she fucks and kisses with another.
Bob knows he is NOT his boyfriend and can not be jealous. Instead Sid is jealous, gets angry, closes in the toilet and cries.

I'm obviously looking at it from a different perspective than they are..Bottom line is this project may be too much for any of them at their age or maturity..I agree especially Sid needs to go sit in his parents basement and play computer games and have a girl friend that comes over from time to time until he grows up..everyone wins

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Badbull said:

If you were Bob would you bother with Em again or move on? I think i would move on.

I would hope both Sid and Bob move on and give Em a shot at a clean start..

1 minute ago, budda said:

I did not expected to see Sid again. For a few days Em&Sid will probably be fine, but I do not believe in a permanent improvement. I also do not think that we will suddenly see more sex, whether with Sid&Em or Bob&Em. Surely she will not suddenly have sex with two guys frequently. 

However, I suspect that Em's decision to take Sid back is going to end in the move out of both. Not today, but in a few days or weeks they will be kicked out by the management. Too bad. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I did not expected to see Sid again. For a few days Em&Sid will probably be fine, but I do not believe in a permanent improvement. I also do not think that we will suddenly see more sex, whether with Sid&Em or Bob&Em. Surely she will not suddenly have sex with two guys frequently. 

However, I suspect that Em's decision to take Sid back is going to end in the move out of both. Not today, but in a few days or weeks they will be kicked out by the management. Too bad. 

Either the puppies decide to grow up fast and howl with the wolves or they will ➡️🚪 Pretty simple 👍

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes i agree and suspect @Lexy&Pete can`t wait but would be to polite to say