Em, Lexy & Pete

Since Em & Sid joined the VHTV program, they have had sex a few times and, in 90% of the time, Em took the initiative.
Even in the last 40 days without sex it was En to try many times to "awaken" Sid's cock (without ever succeeding).
The period was turbulent, there were continuous quarrels and often Em disappeared for a few days.
Yesterday evening, Em came back and it seemed to me that there was peace between her and Sid.
Sid, unexpectedly, took the initiative and kissed her with intensity.
I thought Em would take advantage of it to try and have sex but instead, this time, she pulled back.
In my opinion this is a clear sign that something has changed - Em has made his reflections - and probably the couple no longer exists.

Sid had better get off his lazy emo ass and start putting that pipe down on Em, and SOON. Between Dan and Stew hanging around and Lexy and Pete willing and down to bring in others into their sex game, Sid ain't got no more damn room to mope around. Either start fucking your girl or move aside and don't be mad when someone else does it.... again... and better than you.... again.

• Upvote 2