Em, Lexy & Pete

3 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I do not expect em and sid to be more enthusiastic

I said that Sid would be more willing to spend time together, but Em prefers to hide in her room behind her phone or leave the house.

2 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

What you're saying about Em is so right, Sid can not leave the computer ))

Not quite correct .... he can watch a movie without typing on the phone or playing a game, ........ EM can't

7 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I do not expect em and sid to be more enthusiastic

4 minutes ago, Zetti said:

I said that Sid would be more willing to spend time together, but Em prefers to hide in her room behind her phone or leave the house.

Sid IS more willing in sharing his time with us but she,however is less social than him and he is following her lead

L&P

12 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Sid IS more willing in sharing his time with us but she,however is less social than him and he is following her lead

L&P

Em is the boss. Sid follows her (if she wants him) He forgives her everything she does, is blue-eyed and trusts her. He doesn't wanna see what she does behind his back. Or do you think that she has so much to type with her girlies on the cellphone? EM's girlies? Has anyone ever seen one? Ok, maybe Lisa ...... but she does not have her cellphone in her hands at night ... and also not 10 hours a day. Logically, you will not tell us ... but you sure know a lot more than we do, after all you're watching VHTV and CC ..... and ..... you're living with them.