Em, Lexy & Pete

I think Zetti was right.
Em had a quick fuck 2 days ago and she believes that everything is solved with that.
She keeps making us believe that something is going to happen just to get views.

I have two questions.
First:

Groomy said that Em has problems at the University.
Have any of you ever seen her studying with a book?
I remember Layla and Lena going to University and I often saw them studying.
Second:

Except for Clara, have you ever seen a VHTV woman read a book?

2 minutes ago, budda said:

I have two questions.
First:

Groomy said that Em has problems at the University.
Have any of you ever seen her studying with a book?
I remember Layla and Lena going to University and I often saw them studying.

Extramural education. Lena - doctor. Layla - i do not remember what she studied, but something financial. Lena&Layla - full-time education.

The problem is just that - Em not study in fact. And now she is expelled from the university.:sad:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

The problem is just that - Em not study in fact. And now she is expelled from the university.

So she gets kicked out of the university because she didn't want to do the work. And now she's on VH not wanting to do anything on here either. What a ridiculous and immature little girl she is. It's like she just wants things but doesn't want to put in any effort to keep them.

They really should go and live with Lisa and Grant. They don't fuck anyway, they get along much better with Lisa, and it will save energy looking for a new place for Lexy and Pete since they can just have this place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So she gets kicked out of the university because she didn't want to do the work. And now she's on VH not wanting to do anything on here either. What a ridiculous and immature little girl she is. It's like she just wants things but doesn't want to put in any effort to keep them.

No problems with the university evolved parallel to the VH. She missed some assignments, some lab/coursework tasks at the university. I do not know what she was thinking.

Just now, groomy said:

No problems with the university evolved parallel to the VH. She missed some assignments, some lab/coursework tasks at the university. I do not know what she was thinking.

Well these two are basically immature kids in a body of a young adult... She should start looking for work...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well these two are basically immature kids in a body of a young adult... She should start looking for work...

I agree. I think this VH line of work is not good for their future. This is the age to either get a good education, or get a job that make them understand the value of education.

That is one of the reason I like to see them kicked of of VH. They need to learn a few life lessons. VH easy money is not good for their future.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, groomy said:

When I was in university, I did not have time to shave, or eat. I had to study ~19 hours a day 7 days a week during the last year.

I like the university that she is going to, must be a fun place 😎

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Quand j'étais à l'université, je ne l'ai pas eu le temps de se raser, ou manger. Je devais étudier ~ 19 heures par jour, 7 jours par semaine au cours de l'année dernière.

J'aime l'université qu'elle va, doit être un endroit amusant  😎

Zoifan, you're right for our generation. We are in 2018, you haven't remarqued the world have changed?

It's the same in all countries (maybe not in North Coréa). Work is too hard, wake up early the morning....oh no!

What bothers me it's no ideoligy, no social project.