Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

But that one wasn't at alice&pavel house?? and then transfered to Mary&George??? :biggrin:
Maybe now transfered to Grace&Jacob house... What a travelled cam 

Yes got removed from M&G house and is now here. Did anybody made a ticket yet?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes got removed from M&G house and is now here. Did anybody made a ticket yet?

I didn't.. since 2-3 repeated bad answers ("there are more cams to watch") about cams tickets i don't do anymore about that

Hep..that's the BROKEN cam,always on loading loop and that green screen,no tickets can solve that...it's the cam that's it's broken.Remember mib and others users that watched a lot Freddy place always talking and complaining about this cam and that never was fixed.Well at least we have other two livingroom cams.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't.. since 2-3 repeated bad answers ("there are more cams to watch") about cams tickets i don't do anymore about that

Okay I will make one then. And I will tell James about the bad answers you got. Can you please pm all these mails? Thanks.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay I will make one then. And I will tell James about the bad answers you got. Can you please pm all these mails? Thanks.

It wasn't recently.. it was few months ago.. I think we already talk about that and even saw some of that same type of answers here posted by other users