Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell..this are gone..new couple..Rita and bob.Maybe they didn't like to be on cams or something.Never mind..tought was Jeka place but it's that house that was only some days online(of Alex and Lina).

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The hell..this are gone..new couple..Rita and bob.Maybe they didn't like to be on cams or something.Never mind..tought was Jeka place but it's that house that was only some days online(of Alex and Lina).

No. Realm8 - Alex&Lina / this Jeka.

Rita&Bob - this is the replacement of the previous couple with tattoo - which ran away in a first week. Apartment is paid for (it is rented - money paid) for a month (rather for 2). Alex&Lina found a quick replacement. We'll see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. Realm8 - Alex&Lina / this Jeka.

Rita&Bob - this is the replacement of the previous couple with tattoo - which ran away in a first week. Apartment is paid for (it is rented - money paid) for a month (rather for 2). Alex&Lina found a quick replacement. We'll see.

Thanks my friend.Wonder if bob&rita are the couple that is at z&t place,twitter anounces this new couple and that an party with friends will happen tonight and there is two couples at z&t that never seen them,well gess we will see it soon.Only wish one thing..finaly an more large girl with big natural boobs..to much similar looking residents(bodywise).

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are not gone just having technical problems.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They are not gone just having technical problems.

Yes i found it strange because as no sign of them leaving or nothing,it's not an couple i watch but the few times i looked they were fine,Gess it's just internet problems and maybe also replace that cam.