Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 changed the title to Grace & Jacob
Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

Je ne sais pas why..but maison me rappelle beaucoup teya et la place Stan.

hello ze I think it's the same apartment, but the cams are placed differently as well as the furniture but the tiles in the bathroom are the same
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

hello ze I think it's the same apartment, but the cams are placed differently as well as the furniture but the tiles in the bathroom are the same

Thanks martyen,tought was just me that notice it,but at same time think the kitchen was in other place,but others divisions of house look very similar,well..miss teya.

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Nothing to do with that house... 
The kitchen and living room at teya&stan was separated and here are together.. 
Not talking about being a different manager... and 99,99% certain of a different country :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 34 minutes, étincelles a dit:

Rien à voir ... Avec Cette maison 
La cuisine et le salon à Teya & stan was separate et ensemble .. ici Sont 
Ne pas d'être Parlons un ... et Autre gestionnaire 99,99% d'un paie CERTAINS différent :biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Sparkle you may be right, but when I saw the apartment I had the same thought as ze. Maybe I'm wrong but I still have a doubt despite the relevance of your post and I think I remember Layne know Jeka, but it's just to try to shore up my post. ....:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hi Sparkle you may be right, but when I saw the apartment I had the same thought as ze. Maybe I'm wrong but I still have a doubt despite the relevance of your post and I think I remember Layne know Jeka, but it's just to try to shore up my post. ....:biggrin:

the apt layout was totally different.

Hi Golfer I agree with you, but it's easy to change the pieces to make an opening in the wall etc ... but I'm not going to burn my brain just to be right, especially since it's not very important

19 hours ago, groomy said:

2 months.

Before 3-4 weeks there was a high interest in new apartments, even if nothing interesting. Now 1-2 weeks.

1 month +/- due to interest in newcomers.
1 month - agony.

It sounds like non profit business for would-be participants. I'm surprised that managers are able to find somebody who despite knowing of the estimate future earnings is still willing to join. That might be right time to modified the main direction. Changes are always welcomed and sometimes necessary if VH wants to be on the top :biggrin: