Grace & Jacob

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, VH needs to have a standard or quality when it comes to the cams. This idea that the managers can do it their way has to be trashed. It's a bad model and it reflects poorly on VH as a company. The reason you go to Starbucks is because you know that wherever you go you’ll get the same quality product. This is why mom and pop coffee shops go out of business. So, I would highly recommend that VH do the following:

1. Have a dedicated team to install and configure the cams. 

2. Test the configurations for quality control over a few days. Make sure the time stamp is correct. Make sure the cam is secure. Make sure that the cables and connections are secure. Make sure that the timeline works properly.  

3. Make certain that the optimal lighting and viewing angles are implemented with best possible conditions in mind. These are sets so act like it matters. Tenants should have the ability to set the mood if needed or the ability to create ideal lighting if desired without the need to move lignts or furniture. You may have to actually go to the extra effort of purchasing lights and controls. It's money well spent.

4. VH needs to find other means to place cams besides tripods if possible and ideally no cam should be visible to another cam. Every effort should be made to reduce the visibility of the cams. This can be done via varying forms of camouflage. 

5. There should never be black boxes visible. This is ugly and it ruins the experience of voyeurism. Find other ways to deal with the toilet. 

6. There should always be a pay cam in a room where there is a free cam present. Since we know that free cams never pay, there should never be a space in the apt where a tenant doesnt get paid. 

7. There should be a free cam in the main living space of each apt. The view should be the least attractive view and arranged in a way that the tenants can place themsleves so that the ideal view is always from the pay cam view. This is so that the tenant doesn't risk losing money to subscribers who may inadvertantly view them from the non earning free cam.  

There should be a VH standard of quality when it comes to the cams. Relying on the managers in this regard has been an utter failure. It's time!

I put this here because its relevant to this apt. I was just going to make a short comment, but it expanded. I'm on my phone and I dont want this to get accidentally deleted if I try to copy it into the free cam thread. I didn't intend to hijack this thread. 

I won’t offer any responses in this thread. Please take it to the free cams thread. 

I return you to your scheduduled programming. 😊

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Fucking hell Amy you are being logical and sensible now hun the trouble is those two words and VH just don't  compute 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope Rita & Bob do not live in Grace & Jacobs place.

You must be on the payroll to know all this lol, all I know is that I am watching Rita & Bob in an apartment called Rita & Bob, where Grace & Jacob are fuck knows lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You must be on the payroll to know all this lol, all I know is that I am watching Rita & Bob in an apartment called Rita & Bob, where Grace & Jacob are fuck knows lol

This is the topic of Grace & Jacob :tongue: They have problems with their ISP and will come back when it is fixed 

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

ROFLMAO!!! 😍

Seems some of our friends are confused here. This is the topic of Grace & Jacob managed by Jeka. Guys can't be online at the moment as there are ISP problems.

The guys joined today Rita & Bob living in Kayla Taylors old place managed by @AlexLina have their own topic here. 

No need to thank me always glad to help you guys out :tongue::heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

In my opinion, VH needs to have a standard or quality when it comes to the cams. This idea that the managers can do it their way has to be trashed. It's a bad model and it reflects poorly on VH as a company. The reason you go to Starbucks is because you know that wherever you go you’ll get the same quality product. This is why mom and pop coffee shops go out of business. So, I would highly recommend that VH do the following:

1. Have a dedicated team to install and configure the cams. 

2. Test the configurations for quality control over a few days. Make sure the time stamp is correct. Make sure the cam is secure. Make sure that the cables and connections are secure. Make sure that the timeline works properly.  

3. Make certain that the optimal lighting and viewing angles are implemented with best possible conditions in mind. These are sets so act like it matters. Tenants should have the ability to set the mood if needed or the ability to create ideal lighting if desired without the need to move lignts or furniture. You may have to actually go to the extra effort of purchasing lights and controls. It's money well spent.

4. VH needs to find other means to place cams besides tripods if possible and ideally no cam should be visible to another cam. Every effort should be made to reduce the visibility of the cams. This can be done via varying forms of camouflage. 

5. There should never be black boxes visible. This is ugly and it ruins the experience of voyeurism. Find other ways to deal with the toilet. 

6. There should always be a pay cam in a room where there is a free cam present. Since we know that free cams never pay, there should never be a space in the apt where a tenant doesnt get paid. 

7. There should be a free cam in the main living space of each apt. The view should be the least attractive view and arranged in a way that the tenants can place themsleves so that the ideal view is always from the pay cam view. This is so that the tenant doesn't risk losing money to subscribers who may inadvertantly view them from the non earning free cam.  

There should be a VH standard of quality when it comes to the cams. Relying on the managers in this regard has been an utter failure. It's time!

I put this here because its relevant to this apt. I was just going to make a short comment, but it expanded. I'm on my phone and I dont want this to get accidentally deleted if I try to copy it into the free cam thread. I didn't intend to hijack this thread. 

I won’t offer any responses in this thread. Please take it to the free cams thread. 

Personally I think this should be posted in every thread because it is so relevant! Then VH might read it and realise that it matters!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1