Foxy, Kira - Part #2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Foxy is great. You have to like her. I hope she keeps Nasya when she really loves her. The two fit perfectly. 

But if she hooks up with a guy tell me that’s not going to be a cause for a little celebration? 😁

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

hahaha @Amy3 wb 🤗😘

Thx Rhdem! ❤️ 

Being quiet is just not something I can do for long. I tried and failed again. Oh well! Very hard to quit, let me tell you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Rhdem! ❤️ 

Being quiet is just not something I can do for long. I tried and failed again. Oh well! Very hard to quit, let me tell you. 

then be yourself! 🦋💖

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When she is happy and comfy with it why not? She should do what makes her happy. 

How old skool of you to say. We all know that neovoyeurism is about a tenants navigation of their own life's capacities as pitted against the demands of the viewers for survival to stay. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How old skool of you to say. We all know that neovoyeurism is about a tenants navigation of their own life's capacities as pitted against the demands of the viewers for survival to stay. 

I am very old school 🤭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i don't see this lasting very long. foxy likes to see a lot of people & nastya seems to want to be with her all of the time. what happens when the big tit girl wants to eat some pussy? nastya doesn't seem to be into that too much. and what about when sarge or 1 of the other subs stops over? or when jesus/rasputin comes by to play hide the sausage? it could be interesting!

giphy (1).gif  0   495.25 kB

giphy.gif  0   3.02 MB

UX2frFR.gif  0   997.7 kB

Spock and The Dude! 2 of my favorite characters!

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz Have you seen 50 Shades Freed? Very one dimensional. Can’t recommend it. The implied forced butt plug was the best part. 😆

Think about this for a second.. What has cinema come to when the best part of a movie is a forced butt plug????:cry:

• Like 1