Foxy, Kira - Part #2

Just now, Robwin said:

Not that  i am moaning but it seems mostly all one way with these two with Foxy happy to recieve.

I am pretty sure there will be the other way later or tmrw too. Nasya won't leave Foxy so soon.

• Like 1

i don't see this lasting very long. foxy likes to see a lot of people & nastya seems to want to be with her all of the time. what happens when the big tit girl wants to eat some pussy? nastya doesn't seem to be into that too much. and what about when sarge or 1 of the other subs stops over? or when jesus/rasputin comes by to play hide the sausage? it could be interesting!

giphy (1).gif

giphy.gif

UX2frFR.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't see this lasting very long. foxy likes to see a lot of people & nastya seems to want to be with her all of the time. what happens when the big tit girl wants to eat some pussy? nastya doesn't seem to be into that too much. and what about when sarge or 1 of the other subs stops over? or when jesus/rasputin comes by to play hide the sausage? it could be interesting!

giphy (1).gif  0   495.25 kB

giphy.gif  0   3.02 MB

UX2frFR.gif  0   997.7 kB

We don't know yet how Nasya will react. Why not just wait and see what happens. I am happy for Foxy she is happy with Nasya. Nasya seems to be quite open minded. Maybe she will surprise is all.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We don't know yet how Nasya will react. Why not just wait and see what happens. I am happy for Foxy she is happy with Nasya. Nasya seems to be quite open minded. Maybe she will surprise is all.

of course we'll wait & see just like we allways do. maybe nastya will change her name to kylie?