Foxy, Kira - Part #2

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Don't know hat happen..they had such beautiful,hot guest girls,now with one or other exception they look just ok at best.But well it's tastes,some will find this three atractive.

i rather watch active naked  "OK" girls than "beautiful, hot" girls just sitting and talking doing nothing. you just like to put negative spin on every thing in some apt.

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the more stuff they do the more attractive they become. at least they finally took their clothes off & 1 got the strap-on treatment. but for my tastes they would be instantly more attractive if they were fucking some guys also.

i can see your point,and kinda agree,and indeed also think would be hotter if they were Fuc king some guys.

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

i rather watch active naked  "OK" girls than "beautiful, hot" girls just sitting and talking doing nothing. you just like to put negative spin on every thing in some apt.

Thanks for the words in dark black,next time I will ask you first if I can find the girls atractive or not ok.

Foxy with this actual girlfriend reminds me on how interesting the painting in my wall(of some trees and some kinda of castle in background)is..no doubth looking to the painting it's far far more interesting.

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Foxy with this actual girlfriend reminds me on how interesting the painting in my wall(of some trees and some kinda of castle in background)is..no doubth looking to the painting it's far far more interesting.

Sorry completely disagree. I think shes hot. 

• Like 1