Foxy, Kira - Part #2

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Could just be worn out! She has had some hectic days :sleepy:

Why? This is an ordinary disease. And even with sickness she is now with 2 new guests.:angel:

She knows what to do. She is motivated. She takes pleasure and interest from the many parties/meetings.

Just now, groomy said:

Why? This is an ordinary disease. And even with sickness she is now with 2 new guests.:angel:

She knows what to do. She is motivated. She takes pleasure and interest from the many parties/meetings.

If you are tired when you are ill it seems to make you feel worse.

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If you are tired when you are ill it seems to make you feel worse.

Well, she does not want to lose the day. And there is Kira.

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I looked in three quarters of an hour ago and there was one couple there but now there are 2 more and the bottles are out.

Yes there will be a party. But many people are not acquainted with each other. Therefore, a crazy orgy should not be expected. But who knows. I will not be surprised at anything.:angel:

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes there will be a party. But many people are not acquainted with each other. Therefore, a crazy orgy should not be expected. But who knows. I will not be surprised at anything.:angel:

With this place anything is possible:cool:

Lots of guests nice,personally find atractive..red an black shirt girl,the girl in orange,and also kinda found kinda hot the girls(I think lol)in red shirt and blue one,and foxy of course.So not bad:cool::biggrin:.