1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Just defending these people from you guys to make a point.

Then do that and stop predicting the timing of their demise or posting reminders of how they aren't meeting your needs. Stick to that and cheer them on when you like it, but let's not put them down simply because they are doing what you want them to be doing. If VH really is a place for all types of apts then you guys have to make some room for them and not make them feel bad because they aren't sex manics. You guys want too much too fast and in the end you might very well be missing out on something amazing simply because they don't feel respected by people here. Don't believe me? 

Sorry Amy we just make positive and negative comments about things we like and things we dont like. Just like you do too. I won't stop saying what I like and what I don't like.  I will never insult them or be disrespectful but normal critics I won't stop

• Like 3

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

with these new tenants we'll be able to make them do whatever we want!:blush:

Capture_2018_04_24_17_24_01_327.png  0   100.75 kB

Capture_2018_04_24_17_24_14_45.png  0   301.72 kB

Capture_2018_04_24_17_24_44_183.png  0   125.97 kB

Curious, when you post these comebacks why are they always in 3s? 

And yes.... Kind a like that. You can already order a girl around on a million cam sites. Why not just be a voyeur and see what they do. You might be surprised and isn't that they real reason for watching this stuff? 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry Amy we just make positive and negative comments about things we like and things we dont like. Just like you do too. I won't stop saying what I like and what I don't like.  I will never insult them or be disrespectful but normal critics I won't stop

So you don't think predicting their early demise is an insult?  You don't think telling them that they are not likely to get many views is an insult? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Curious, when you post these comebacks why are they always in 3s? 

And yes.... Kind a like that. You can already order a girl around on a million cam sites. Why not just be a voyeur and see what they do. You might be surprised and isn't that they real reason for watching this stuff? 

Capture_2018_04_24_17_35_19_206.png

Capture_2018_04_24_17_35_01_960.png

Capture_2018_04_24_17_34_14_239.png

Capture_2018_04_24_17_33_45_467.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So you don't think predicting their early demise is an insult?  You don't think telling them that they are not likely to get many views is an insult? 

I can't see that as an insult. I remember people calling tenants "prostitutes" in other topics and claimed it is not an insult...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why so angry today? :wink:

I get upset when I see you guys putting down tenants who aren't sex maniacs. I happen to have some empathy for them cause I know what this machine does to them.

• Like 1