Just now, mic351 said:

Either you have absolutely no fucking sense of humour or you didn't see the laughing face.  Perhaps you don't know that the laughing emoji means I was joking..  It seems you think you must live vicariously through the participants in that you take every joke, insult or comment personally.  They are big girls and boys and hopefully unlike you, they can take a joke.  For the record, I don't give a good flying shit what you call the participants .  In any event,  I was not the one that obviously peed in your Cheerios today; but if you want to start a fucking argument.. I'm your huckleberry.  Deal?

Wasn't expecting that. Thought you were being serious. Didn't see the humor and missed the face I guess. Honestly, I thought you were sick of the bitching so that's why I wrote that. I'll leanr to be more careful around you. 

• Like 1

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

Wasn't expecting that. Thought you were being serious. Didn't see the humor and missed the face I guess. Honestly, I thought you were sick of the bitching so that's why I wrote that. I'll leanr to be more careful around you. 

I am sick of the bitching dear.  That's why I tried to turn the comment into a joke.  I am not only sick of the bitching about the participants (not including mole sex and I'll always bitch about that) but I am sick of the nastiness in this forum.  Perhaps that is why I reacted so harshly to your post.  Sometimes I should practice what I preach.  In any event, I apologize for my harsh response.  Still friends?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, waldi said:

may I ask, what is so important on this website aside sex, to pay 30$ monthly for watching it? just curious

Faster got that one pretty much. May I ask, what's so great about the sex on this site to make it worth $30/month? 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i know that it's here somewhere. just give me a few more months & i'm sure that i'll find it!😋

which is funny and that people who have a lot of sex, repeatedly mind,

begin to be boring, until the misty suffered with this after to roll with the boys of its entire neighborhood,

I still think it's not just sex, but I respect your opinion.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I am sick of the bitching dear.  That's why I tried to turn the comment into a joke.  I am not only sick of the bitching about the participants (not including mole sex and I'll always bitch about that) but I am sick of the nastiness in this forum.  Perhaps that is why I reacted so harshly to your post.  Sometimes I should practice what I preach.  In any event, I apologize for my harsh response.  Still friends?

Yes let's all be friends again... 😍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

which is funny and that people who have a lot of sex, repeatedly mind,

begin to be boring, until the misty suffered with this after to roll with the boys of its entire neighborhood,

I still think it's not just sex, but I respect your opinion.

it's not just sex. but without sex it's nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Of course and here I make an effort to make things better around here. Cause I'm sick of it to!