• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Miscvoyeur, you're right when you say that if a couple or a person does not like you, avoid looking at it so you have nothing to say.
It would therefore seem that - just looking at the tenants you like - you only write positive comments.
But the tenants are variable in their behalvior: look at Bree & Drew; we were all enthusiastic about this couple and now we all criticize them!
For this reason I believe we must post ALL the comments, both positive and negative, trying not to insult the tenants.
If they really read our comments, this could help them to improve their VHTV life.
Have a nice day.

Exactement. Depuis quand un client (car nous sommes clients), ne doit pas dire ce qui ne lui plaît pas!

VHTV fournit un spectacle avec des personnes sous contrat et payés. Ne me parler pas de vraie vie avec 8 à 15 caméras quotidiennement à la maison!

Quand on s'expose comme le font les locataires, ils doivent s'attendre à toutes sortes de remarques bonnes ou mauvaises: ce qui n'empêche pas d'être poli.

Contrairement à Altona07, connaître le contexte, comprendre les personnalités m'intéresse. Le problème majeur pour moi, est de ne pas comprendre le russe! 

D'ailleurs je suis assez étonné que le concept d'appartement voyeur ne se développe pas en Europe ou USA??!! Bizarre.

Bonne baise à tous.

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not at all Amy. This forum always was about talking what we like and don't like. We won't stop that. And I won't stop writing only because tenants might not like to read it. Pretty sure tenants did not like it being called "prostitutes" or saying they do fake or staged shows. 

Lol well they always say the truth hurts lol

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

highlights from xgswhoever apt.

I do not agree, I find the comparison unfair,

I accept that whitney and jerar so far are not anything interesting to watch

but when comparing apartments, it is not fair,

Britney and her boyfriend have already had good sex here, more than once, I liked it, and so it's not a fair comparison

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not agree, I find the comparison unfair,

I accept that whitney and jerar so far are not anything interesting to watch

but when comparing apartments, it is not fair,

Britney and her boyfriend have already had good sex here, more than once, I liked it, and so it's not a fair comparison

but the highlights were labeled xgswhoever. i also think that britney & boyfriend were hot. they actually should stay.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Excellently said.

We pay for watching rights to a sex site. Just look at VH Twitter account, they market them self as a sexsite. So when there is a lack of sex I get disappointed, and might complain. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1