• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, groomy said:

~5 new apts + 1-2 reopen in month by VH norm. In this case, the focus is solely on quantity.

Quality broadcasts, cameras - not progressing. Mass lags (especially noticeable when there is a rating party/orgy).

I had been saying this for months now. I totally agree.

Jerar - leave project. Whitney have test period.

But honestly - it's unclear why Whitney is still in VH (except feminist lobbying:biggrin:?). It was Whitney who was not at home most of the time. It is Whitney - depicts the dead girl in fuck. It's Whitney most of the time - when she's at home, she does not do anything.

Honestly - I do not see any reason - why give Whitney even one chance.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So,will she stay and "fall" in love with another dude in just few days?Doesnt make sense.

Doesn't have to fall in love, just hook up with them. But I agree with Groomy. It just shows the bias towards here. Whitney has done fuck all to show that she should even be on this site.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't have to fall in love, just hook up with them. But I agree with Groomy. It just shows the bias towards here. Whitney has done fuck all to show that she should even be on this site.

Saying this about "fall" in love in few days because seen it prior,best one I remember was Ashley in a&a that girl "fall" in love with two,three dudes in just about one week😆,wonder if will happen the same with Whitney.