5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Lets see if she will move to clair&patrik or leave definitely

Seeing what happen tonight there, i wouldn't get surprise if she is leaving definitely. doesn't seem to be for her what she would have to accept to be at VHTV

I don't think so. Patrik & Clair place is too small for this.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if she decided to leave  she did right thing. her personality and life style  is not suitable for vhtv life. ı wish her good luck for the future. ı understand her. ı feel she is good one.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

So @groomy did she fail on the test???

Did she knew that sugar daddy that fucked her?? or was he the test that the sub managers send her to see her ratings ?? 

Why is she leaving?? own decision??  or didn't get enough money this night??

Looks like a planned departure to me. Maybe she wants to leave... 

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I would agree it was planned if what happened tonight didn't happen...  and that's why i believe she want to leave

Exactly what I wrote. Maybe she wants to leave. I am pretty sure she knew the guy before. She and Jerar most likely never were a couple.

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly what I wrote. Maybe she wants to leave. I am pretty sure she knew the guy before. She and Jerar most likely never were a couple.

I don't have any sure of that (he was way older then her)... She also slept with another guy yesterday.. and not a single touch (and the ultimatum and big argument - how professional that moment was - already have happen) even being all cozy with him at clair&patrik.. For me this was the test that sub-managers got for her .. Put there a guy to see her performance..
That could also can explain why she was always filling her glass with beer 

And i guess she decided to leave because don't want to accept this kind of situation.. didn't went well for her

58 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So @groomy did she fail on the test???

Did she knew that sugar daddy that fucked her?? or was he the test that the sub managers send her to see her ratings ?? 

Why is she leaving?? own decision??  or didn't get enough money this night??

1) She will not survive in current project. It is a fact.

2) She had a few days - to show that she can keep statistics. This she did not succeed - despite diligence. I already wrote that now there are problems with statistics for everyone. And do a little - even on the WOW effect, this is not enough.

She either leaves project (more likely) or she have a chance by her friends (Patrick&Clair).

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

2) She had a few days - to show that she can keep statistics. This she did not succeed - despite diligence. I already wrote that now there are problems with statistics for everyone. And do a little - even on the WOW effect, this is not enough.

She either leaves project (more likely) or she have a chance by her friends (Patrick&Clair).

She already packed.. so it seems she only got one day and after what she had to do this night she decided to leave .. 

I understand totally the problem of statistics 

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

I would rather see her than ZT,Misty,NKCM,Mary-Tony,Kristin-Steve,Bree-Drew. I am sure their ratings are not good either.