6 minutes ago, nack said:

I would rather see her than ZT,Misty,NKCM,Mary-Tony,Kristin-Steve,Bree-Drew. I am sure their ratings are not good either.

Misty - Anna manager. Although is better for her find normal job and live with Kyle - like billions people. Outside the project.

Mary-Tony - now is fire. They are always getting fucked. Quite good. I think they still have a month or more - before they get bored for mass subscribers and they will have to change something.

KS - I do not watch them. But they have big parties judging by advertising.

Bree&Drew - Anna manager.

NKCM - if it's Budapest. Then they are quite active. Not super. But they have a great location. Pool. Jacuzzi. Sex on the roof. Etc. They will be there live for 1.5-2 months. Not more.

Zoi&Tim - manager local places. They have special conditions and few other sources of income.

• Like 1

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would  rather her stay and get rid of z&t cause they are totally boring and I total waste of time so keep her give her more time and with the right guy she would blossom very well better than z&t would ever do I am a paying customer from when this project first started and she clearly has potential to be good so I think it's more her choice than anything else she is fun loving and very bubbly she just had the wrong guy with her and it pulled her down come on VHTV 

23 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

I would  rather her stay and get rid of z&t cause they are totally boring and I total waste of time so keep her give her more time and with the right guy she would blossom very well better than z&t would ever do I am a paying customer from when this project first started and she clearly has potential to be good so I think it's more her choice than anything else she is fun loving and very bubbly she just had the wrong guy with her and it pulled her down come on VHTV 

z & t are doing much of lina/alex management work.

They really really need to start doing some interviews,know well the residents(before they are residents),see them an couple days in the house before to put them online,specialy in latest months so much unappealing residents that imediatly in first sight we see that they don't had nothing,but for some reason managers don't see it,look at the ones of this house,look at k&s and more,

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Misty - Anna manager. Although is better for her find normal job and live with Kyle - like billions people. Outside the project.

Mary-Tony - now is fire. They are always getting fucked. Quite good. I think they still have a month or more - before they get bored for mass subscribers and they will have to change something.

KS - I do not watch them. But they have big parties judging by advertising.

Bree&Drew - Anna manager.

NKCM - if it's Budapest. Then they are quite active. Not super. But they have a great location. Pool. Jacuzzi. Sex on the roof. Etc. They will be there live for 1.5-2 months. Not more.

Zoi&Tim - manager local places. They have special conditions and few other sources of income.

Gess depends personal tastes,k&s..the "big parties" of them are just playing cards and Jenga pretending it's an blast..lots of fake laughting.M&T..this sex like rabbits was already going before the vacations and most don't care them anymore,Drew&Bree..hardly was possible to find more boring residents(but just like Dean&candy)they are friends of managers and will be always protected,even they doing nothing,Z&T..gess they are still online because they become "managers",zoi isn't bad..but Tim it's is.

Zoi & Tim seem to be getting a bit of a bashing when IMO they have improved since moving to the new apartment, the tech stuff drastically needs improved but I think they do more now than they did 6 months ago. As for Whitney I'm not convinced of what she wants.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

z & t are doing much of lina/alex management work.

yes I know that mate but  there still boring and shouldn't be here that's why I never watch them I never did and never will there taken up space witch could be used with a lot better couple but I don't make the rules lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Is this new prospects Stas & tech guy are introducing to this Apt

ScreenHunter 760.jpg

wellcome axel and coco.

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Zoi & Tim seem to be getting a bit of a bashing when IMO they have improved since moving to the new apartment, the tech stuff drastically needs improved but I think they do more now than they did 6 months ago. As for Whitney I'm not convinced of what she wants.

It's well deserved,people complaining about the black and white image on cams sinse their place opened(months ago)..nothing solved..still black and white image a lotttt.Agree they are more active(but the biggest problem can't be resolved..Tim)but that improvment it's almost useless with the no care to fix cams.

Just now, ze81 said:

It's well deserved,people complaining about the black and white image on cams sinse their place opened(months ago)..nothing solved..still black and white image a lotttt.Agree they are more active(but the biggest problem can't be resolved..Tim)but that improvment it's almost useless with the no care to fix cams.

I totally agree the cam issuse's there are a bad joke and should have been fixed before now.