Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

One thing I notice is that since the first or second night, when all the flatmates were together and Matthew "dropped the girls" (actually Cindy failed completely to hang onto him and she fell pulling the others with her), is that there is very little interaction between the 2 couples and yesterday, apart from some time in the evening on the roof-terrace that they hardly spoke at all, or even spent much time in the same room. I hope this is a case of "not wanting to live in one-anothers' pockets" rather than that there has been some fallout which we, not knowing the language, cannot understand. Time alone will tell.

1320 They have proved me wrong are all up on the roof-terrace together - good. Of course , as I write this Cindy disappears but it is a hazy day and the sun is not as strong to tempt them all to stay up, strip off, and sunbathe.

Edited by Oldstalker
it happens

About the pool. I hope Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt learned the Summer Camp lesson.

Their pool is smaller. But Chlorine, more Chlorine for the Chlorine god! Otherwise, a catastrophe. And if in the Summer Camp water was not valued - it is relatively cheap. I do not know about Budapest, but in EU, water is expensive.

Good, nice pool with blue water.

11465.jpg

Quickly turns into green, unpleasant.

100023.jpg

• Like 1