Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the fuck kind of assumption is this to make after only a few hours? Get a grip man. Seriously.

why do you have to take every single statement so seriously? talk about calming down! do you ever, ever, ever laugh? the forum was just starting to be fun again. don't ruin it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Based on what i have seen from Alex and Anna's actions when an apt is failing, i can say that this one will fail. Instead of finding new ideas, they tend to add people in failing apts. 

Lisa / Em&Sid

Lisa / Chloe&James

Lisa / Grant

Ana&Rock / Rapunzel, Em&Sid, Nyusha

Bree&drew / Tara

Em&Sid / Lexy&Pete

All these apts have failed or are failing right now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Based on what i have seen from Alex and Anna's actions when an apt is failing, i can say that this one will fail. Instead of finding new ideas, they tend to add people in failing apts. 

Lisa / Em&Sid

Lisa / Chloe&James

Lisa / Grant

Ana&Rock / Rapunzel, Em&Sid, Nyusha

Bree&drew / Tara

Em&Sid / Lexy&Pete

All these apts have failed or are failing right now.

No. This is a three-level penthouse. Even if team Foxy or group girls including blondie with Ray send - it will be difficult to recoup. Two couples - it was originally planned.

A few weeks before the trip. The question for me was just one. This is one of the participants (Mira&Henry and they participants) or completely new. In the end, it's absolutely new.

I think at this place will be rotation. Because in the future, perhaps Anastasia will go. Mira and Henry. And other good A&A participants.

• Like 2

Just now, groomy said:

On the third floor there will be a functional area. Special for summer.

Let's see how interesting and fun it will be:rolleyes:.

Yep, I knew it! I will tell AA this right now. Don't freaking think that you can get away with sending the current, known tenants here for the Summer. It will be a terrible and costly mistake. If you don't have brand new flesh for these guys they will not be happy. This is one of the main reasons The Compound failed. I tried to warn AlexLina not to do it, but they had no choice. Finding people is hard as you know. If you can't find new talent to create a summer fun house, don't do it! Mark my words.