Julya & Raul

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx ooopel, you always have something nice to say to me, I am so tired right now, i having nothing funny to say, need to give my brain a good nights sleep. 

my dear please take it things easy, if you need dear a some massage, just saying dear Ashy!!, and i m' happy to do it to you ,only just for you oh  lazy girl .. good night,and sweet dreams Ash:blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

750/2

However, this is the answer - why Webсam couples will live long in VH. Because is rather an additional earnings. Which always goes. Without show. In addition to show. This also applies to Stella webcam palace.

And their audience will replace the typical voyeur viewer. I know that Stella advertises VH, not sure about this one. But they aire did tonight with what they did. Wave of the camstar future is here. 

5 minutes ago, ooopel said:

my dear please take it things easy, if you need dear a some massage, just saying dear Ashy!!, and i m' happy to do it to you ,only just for you oh  lazy girl .. good night,and sweet dreams Ash:blush:

0Oh, i take you up on that offer! Goodnight! h:blush:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Good series thanks Kkru 394; she is having her lunch at the moment; presumably she was brought in to do a camshow today??

Any interaction yet with others from her? She seems always remain in the guest room...

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont think they will get all the money. Chaturbate will keep some as fee...

Well if it's like cam4 they keep half of the tokens received so it's a 50/50 split so these cam companies are making a fortune without doing sod all really lol.

So if it's a couple performing I assume they would get half each so each performer only gets 25%. See it shrinks fast lol.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Any interaction yet with others from her? She seems always remain in the guest room...

They ran into each other yesterday in the kitchen and they talked for a couple of minutes 

• Like 1