Julya & Raul

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know it shouldn't still bother me, but it still pisses me off whenever they get their tenants wrong. It just shows a huge lack of respect and professionalism on their part.

Totally .. What bothers me more is that they keep doing it all the time.. 

• Like 1

Twitter guy is a complete doofus! I would imagine the qualifications for the job are quite low as well as the pay. Likely VH thinks that by posting inaccurate names and info it draws interest to the Twitter site and probably hopes for corrections from people in order to steer more attention to the site. It’s been like this for far too long to be anything else. There is no point in doing anything about it cause VH likes it this way. 

I have to wonder what VH expects from the Twitter site when by in large the number of likes and re-tweets can be counted on 1 hand. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think it is more than one guy or girl tweeting there. 

Yes, for sure, they run in shifts. I used the word doofus to refer to all of them. I’ll be happy to take it back if VH wants to admit that they do it on purpose. 😬

The reason I say so is because I’ve made numerous attempts to get VH to do a better job and so far, after months, they seem to refuse. So, I can only gather that they, in fact, do it on purpose to get a rise out of people as a means to generate interest and views. 

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I find the name of this apartment is funny as it's Kiki & Ana most people want to see and now Ana seems to have gone there's only Kiki worth watching now lol

I find that Julya and Raul are incredibly boring. Most of their sex takes place in cam shows and the sex they do have in their bedroom is sleep inducing. These people never have regular parties or other friends that visit or do anything of interest outside of cam shows. That's why these types of apartments are trash.

• Like 2