Julya & Raul

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

house is offline and nothing said about it

Who cares, they were more concern with their camming than with VHTV. I complained to VHTV twice about camera location, VH vs camming. VHTV response was

Hello,

We will try to talk to them. But we can't promise that there will be a positive result.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV

This was the last time I ever click on their apartment.

It also tells me where we stand with VHTV.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Who cares, they were more concern with their camming than with VHTV. I complained to VHTV twice about camera location, VH vs camming. VHTV response was

Hello,

We will try to talk to them. But we can't promise that there will be a positive result.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV

This was the last time I ever click on their apartment.

It also tells me where we stand with VHTV.

They are here because they are in cam business.. VHTV have all the interest and having houses like this on their site.. they are being advertised for free in one of the most famous camsites in the world.. they are getting viewers/subscribers from there.. and through this cam workers twitters they also are being advertised to them.. And about this house don't forget that they even share the direct feed of VH directly on chaturbate
If you see now most of the houses have a twitter to advertise moments, shows, what will happen.. they are instructed to do POV videos and VH share them on the twitter

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

they are instructed to do POV videos and VH share them on the twitter

Instructed is not the word I would use. I would say more like encouraged. If everybody was "instructed", then you would see a lot more of that going on. But it's true (and obvious) that everybody needs to do something to advertise. Some people just choose the POV route.

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Instructed is not the word I would use. I would say more like encouraged. If everybody was "instructed", then you would see a lot more of that going on. But it's true (and obvious) that everybody needs to do something to advertise. Some people just choose the POV route.

More or less the same to me but understand what you said.. I didn't mean to say instructed as like "ordered".. It's more or less what happen to the contest of the #free #free #free ... they all knew of that to participate.. but not all decide to follow that "road" and participate

1 hour ago, mismokid said:

i think kiki and mike are leaving

They are there as only "guests" for the group cam shows so sooner or later they (the bosses) will need to create new script with new people. The latest shows wasn't so successful like the first ones and that could bring some tension 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

They are here because they are in cam business.. VHTV have all the interest and having houses like this on their site.. they are being advertised for free in one of the most famous camsites in the world.. they are getting viewers/subscribers from there.. and through this cam workers twitters they also are being advertised to them.. And about this house don't forget that they even share the direct feed of VH directly on chaturbate
If you see now most of the houses have a twitter to advertise moments, shows, what will happen.. they are instructed to do POV videos and VH share them on the twitter

What am I paying for, I can go to the camming site and get a better angle for free. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free. I do not watch camming apartments. If that's the direction VH goes I will be gone. There is only about 4 or 5 that I watch anyways.