Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

She's as horny as hell after her enforced abstinence and it's no surprise that they've disappeared to the bedroom to carry it to its natural conclusion this time.

We shouldn't begrudge her this time as there will be many others on the free cams to enjoy over the next few weeks, given the mood they're in at the moment.

Mind you, if anyone were to post this nobody would complain!

3 minutes ago, frdji70 said:

tech fashion has been chasing me for more than 2 years and they made a mistake by infiltrating one of my servers and deleting all the reallifecam content that was present on it. At that time it was more than 4000 videos and more than 45 000 photos. I have been a leader for many years and I will not stop there. Getting into a computer system is very serious and so I think they have more to fear than me since this case.

Advice is free.  'Headaches' usually cost time and money.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, frdji70 said:

tech fashion has been chasing me for more than 2 years and they made a mistake by infiltrating one of my servers and deleting all the reallifecam content that was present on it. At that time it was more than 4000 videos and more than 45 000 photos. I have been a leader for many years and I will not stop there. Getting into a computer system is very serious and so I think they have more to fear than me since this case.

I know that feeling quite well.  I have been on RLC's Shit List for quite awhile.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, bruno_marry said:

like rabbits

This time he didn't just walk away afterwards, leaving her high and wet and it seemed to be far more of a shared experience than usual, both of them bathing before and afterwards and appearing to be equally exhausted. That was a better outcome than usual, from what I could see from the thumbnails at least.

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, frdji70 said:

Leora le 10 mai 2018

Durée 39 minutes

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Holy shit dude you and Nath are doing the lords work.

Also thanks for the link, didn't know this site existed. Now that I discovered your Irma archives I'm going to be busy for quite some time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I know that feeling quite well.  I have been on RLC's Shit List for quite awhile.    :biggrin:

since I spoke that tech fashion had indeed hack my server, here are some strange things happening:

18 H 00

Hello,

1. We are writing this message on behalf of TECH FASHION INC.
TECH FASHION INC. is the copyright holder and the owner of exclusive rights in the following titles:
TECH FASHION INC.
Jordans (Caribbean) Limited Geneva Place,
Waterfront Drive PO Box 3469,
Road Town Tortola
British Virgin Islands

We hereby request that you remove this material as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.

URLs:
http://www.voyeursland.com/watch.php?vid=c4775c61e

18 h 31

camcaps.net

Hi frdji70,

If this wasn't you, someone else may be trying to access your account. These log in attempts were unsuccessful and we have blocked the IP address from further attempts so no action is required. You may however want to change your password for greater security, especially if you use the same password on other websites. 

19 h 11

A connection to your customer account has been initiated from IP ---.--.--.--.
This one comes from an unusual place, that's why by security, we
want to make sure that this connection request comes from you.
If you're behind this connection, make sure you're on
https://www.ovh.com/auth, then enter the following code to confirm the origin of the connection.
Do not give it to anyone, under any circumstances, orally, or by e-mail or SMS.
If it's not about you, then someone else has your password.
We have blocked his connection, but you must immediately change your password,
either via your Customer Area or directly using the following link:

Do not you think it's a strange coincidence?  😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, frdji70 said:

since I spoke that tech fashion had indeed hack my server, here are some strange things happening:

Do not you think it's a strange coincidence?  😂😂😂

I don't think it's  any coincidence.  They have some sophisticated software on their system that can detect anyones IP Address from the Content Posted.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think it's  any coincidence.  They have some sophisticated software on their system that can detect anyones IP Address from the Content Posted.

...and this is why one should use a VPN (or two).  Equate it to having a one night stand and using a condom (you don't want to find out nine months later you have 18 years of child support ahead of you).

1 hour ago, Howard said:

...and this is why one should use a VPN (or two).  Equate it to having a one night stand and using a condom (you don't want to find out nine months later you have 18 years of child support ahead of you).

VPN's are not as Secure as what they are led on to be.  Sure the VPN masks your IP Address and makes you Anonymous to make it seem you are from a different Country or Region but anything that you Upload or Download is still Recorded to your Original ISP.