Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

There is one reason that we ask everyone to write carefully here. We have seen some of the girls be very upset by individual comments

Noldus speaks for himself, he does not however speak for the staff and the Admin of Camcaps. This is an open forum for all opinions and discussion, whether that is positive or negative, about the tenants of the various projects covered in the Camcaps forum threads.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus speaks for himself, he does not however speak for the staff and the Admin of Camcaps. This is an open forum for all opinions and discussion, whether that is positive or negative, about the tenants of the various projects covered in the Camcaps forum threads.

Do you encourage not to show consideration ??

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Do you encourage not to show consideration ??

We ask that everyone follow the rules as posted in the read me section of the forum and the individual threads, Those are the Admin's rules for posting in this forum.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We ask that everyone follow the rules as posted in the read me section of the forum and the individual threads, Those are the Admin's rules for posting in this forum.

You can follow the damn rules and not be hurtful to the participants,  And that is my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

She did that because they don't read this forum. Never Ever.

I'm sorry to bring the discussion to low levels, as I am, but I think Adri has taken off her underwear because she has a contract to respect and not for the stupid comments we make, maybe it's never enough to say that these girls receive money to be in these apartments

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Magnificent Monica, the Queen of Bating, you have to go down as one of the greats of RLC and one of the most genuine but as last night’s wine induced farewells revealed she succumbed to the biggest mistake of living abroad as did I many moons ago. Fraternise with the locals, share their beds, become part of their community and see the sights that tourists don’t see but don’t fall in love with them; that’s when the emotional roller coaster kicks in. Go home Monica then wake up tomorrow in your own surroundings and think wow that was some great 3 months then sort your life out again. Thanks for the memories honey they’ve been some of the best for me as well. Bon voyage, take care and hope to see you again 😍

I thought Monica saying her goodbyes was kinda sweet, she even mentioned her support from those who encouraged her..(never heard that before)..

Image result for tears gif

so as you go ..thanks for sharing.. fun laughter sadness tears..nights in nights out lingerie..no lingerie.. baths showers.. the many glasses of wine.. fun with ladies.. fun by yourself.. with or without toys.. cooking with the girls, with your bf your dancing... damn well everything. have a safe trip back home.. and remember.. you were here.. 

best wishes for a happy life...

• Like 1