Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

How would you feel if I came on here and speculated the worst things ever that I could think of about what you do at your Apt/house today or yesterday.

I can't see you,,or hear an audio of you,, so would it be fair for me to assume that you are currently sniffing cocaine or shooting up Heroin?

I always hear the term "Speculation",,, but when has anyone on here ever speculated that these ladies are taking a shit or a piss when they go in the bathrooms?

Even if they take turns,, if the other toilet is way upstairs then why would they walk all the way upstairs just to use the bathroom.

That's the thing I don't get about a lot of you guys here,,,as soon as anyone says anything slightly disrespectful to any of you or something hurtful,,you immediately take offense and report that person to the Mods.

There is nothing wrong with guessing or speculating about something you cannot see,,, but I have been on CC a lot longer than most of you,,,and people seem to never speculate anything but the most negative thing they can think of,,, I guess these ladies never take a piss or a shit for the entire 3 months or more that they are here for,,, Nobody in the Barcelona Apts take a shit or a piss,,the bathrooms are exclusively for taking drugs.

Speaking of Drugs,,if any of these ladies take drugs,,, is the drugs affecting any of our brains or Bodies? Why is it News or any of our business?

Thats exactly it they were in Blairs room so why go all the way to the restroom at lvl 1 when they could use the one Blair has? See it doesnt make sense, and when 2-3 girls go in there at the same time and stay for several minutes I bet you it not just to take a piss. And since they have chosen to show themselfs online for us to see I will speculate all I want, and no these girls are not as innocent as people think of that im certain.

Just like when Blairs bf was there they went outside the door at lvl3 off cam to smoke the funny stuff, so it wouldnt be that far from thinking they would sniff a little also 🙂

Also I dont care if they do drugs or not its totally fine with me they can do what they want 🙂

• Like 2

And if they are taking drugs then so what?

Why is it still news here?

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thats exactly it they were in Blairs room so why go all the way to the restroom at lvl 1 when they could use the one Blair has? See it doesnt make sense, and when 2-3 girls go in there at the same time and stay for several minutes I bet you it not just to take a piss. And since they have chosen to show themselfs online for us to see I will speculate all I want, and no these girls are not as innocent as people think of that im certain.

Just like when Blairs bf was there they went outside the door at lvl3 off cam to smoke the funny stuff, so it wouldnt be that far from thinking they would sniff a little also 🙂

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Anita was declared an official tennant on April 16................It's been only a month.

Seems kinda sudden she has to leave, only about one month.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some of these RLC spin offs either don't load or get the wrong girl...Take my word for it, i followed the twins quite a bit...If 1 of them had bated we'd all know about it...

We are the masturbation experts when it comes to any of these ladies,, if any of them masturbate we would know about it.:biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And if they are taking drugs then so what?

Why is it still news here?

It's not news just commenting on what we see or dont see on stream, and speculated what the girls were doing in there, if drugs that totally fine with me. It's just talk just like we talk about everything else they do 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

We are the masturbation experts when it comes to any of these ladies,, if any of them masturbate we would know about it.:biggrin:

That is very true Mikey...there's no debating that...😁