Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Always the same songs playing in b4, wonder what they are getting ready for, sure takes a long time. Girls on their phones looking all the time texting or whatever.

Their choice of music has always stunk in my opinion but I'm quite a bit older than these teenie boopers.  The girls on their phone are always looking for the next beast to tame or checking to see how their shows are going with you all or looking at the pictures some photographer took of them.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Have you noticed ??  Anita was never topless tonight.  Orders from outside  BF  ??

Yeah.. even when the two globes of fun popped out..she hurried to cover herself..

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe...but you stink of fish...😏

LOL I can promise you also that I don't stink of fish.  If Elvis would have just gotten his hands bloody one time, he'd still be with us today.............just sayin!

Just now, Fagen said:

It's not news just commenting on what we see or dont see on stream, and speculated what the girls were doing in there, if drugs that totally fine with me. It's just talk just like we talk about everything else they do 🙂

Dude you still not getting it.

You would be crying and complaining If I myself or anyone else on CC started talking negative things about you personally.

You said that they put themselves online for the world to see but you are also Online for the world right now,, you are free to say whatever you want to say (Which I agree),, but so does anyone else that would decide to speak speculations about you.

But what I'm asking is, How would Fagen feel if other CC members started speculating about you and what you do even though we can't see or hear you? Wouldn't you be upset?

A lot of things in this world or on RLC never makes any sense,,,, Practically all the Brunettes are gone from B#4,,it's all blondes that are left,,they couldn't even figure out the breaker the other night. And it's not about defending the ladies,, I couldn't care zero................... But what I just don't get is why whenever they go out of site it's almost Speculated or assumed almost 99.99% of the time that it has something to do with drugs. Maybe it's my bad memory but I have never seen even one comment on CC that said that the girls went into the bathroom to take a shit out of camera view.

Who knows maybe they went to the other bathroom because shit stinks.:biggrin:

NimbleEnragedDogwoodclubgall-size_restri

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

What now the girls cover themselves when they go in the kitchen  ??  Nora's orders, no free nudity  ??

Gone are the days with jasmin walking around naked in the kitchen  lot of times

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

What now the girls cover themselves when they go in the kitchen  ??  Nora's orders, no free nudity  ??

Until I become a freeloader Hell no,,,let them pay to play :biggrin:

37 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

How would you feel if I came on here and speculated the worst things ever that I could think of about what you do at your Apt/house today or yesterday.

I can't see you,,or hear an audio of you,, so would it be fair for me to assume that you are currently sniffing cocaine or shooting up Heroin?

I always hear the term "Speculation",,, but when has anyone on here ever speculated that these ladies are taking a shit or a piss when they go in the bathrooms?

Even if they take turns,, if the other toilet is way upstairs then why would they walk all the way upstairs just to use the bathroom.

That's the thing I don't get about a lot of you guys here,,,as soon as anyone says anything slightly disrespectful to any of you or something hurtful,,you immediately take offense and report that person to the Mods.

There is nothing wrong with guessing or speculating about something you cannot see,,, but I have been on CC a lot longer than most of you,,,and people seem to never speculate anything but the most negative thing they can think of,,, I guess these ladies never take a piss or a shit for the entire 3 months or more that they are here for,,, Nobody in the Barcelona Apts take a shit or a piss,,the bathrooms are exclusively for taking drugs.

Speaking of Drugs,,if any of these ladies take drugs,,, is the drugs affecting any of our brains or Bodies? Why is it News or any of our business?

If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!!

As for the drugs the girls use, I could care less but at the same time don't come on here and try to protect them from the obvious things people see that watch them.  Are you their guardian because you sure act like it Mikey.  These girls put their fake lives on the internet for all to see and if people want to make comments about them or speculate about them, then so be it.  They have as much right to do so and you have as much right to defend them all the time!

• Like 1