Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

26 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thats exactly it they were in Blairs room so why go all the way to the restroom at lvl 1 when they could use the one Blair has? See it doesnt make sense, and when 2-3 girls go in there at the same time and stay for several minutes I bet you it not just to take a piss. And since they have chosen to show themselfs online for us to see I will speculate all I want, and no these girls are not as innocent as people think of that im certain.

Just like when Blairs bf was there they went outside the door at lvl3 off cam to smoke the funny stuff, so it wouldnt be that far from thinking they would sniff a little also 🙂

Also I dont care if they do drugs or not its totally fine with me they can do what they want 🙂

Well said Fagen!

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Dude you still not getting it.

You would be crying and complaining If I myself or anyone else on CC started talking negative things about you personally.

You said that they put themselves online for the world to see but you are also Online for the world right now,, you are free to say whatever you want to say (Which I agree),, but so does anyone else that would decide to speak speculations about you.

But what I'm asking is, How would Fagen feel if other CC members started speculating about you and what you do even though we can't see or hear you? Wouldn't you be upset?

A lot of things in this world or on RLC never makes any sense,,,, Practically all the Brunettes are gone from B#4,,it's all blondes that are left,,they couldn't even figure out the breaker the other night. And it's not about defending the ladies,, I couldn't care zero................... But what I just don't get is why whenever they go out of site it's almost Speculated or assumed almost 99.99% of the time that it has something to do with drugs. Maybe it's my bad memory but I have never seen even one comment on CC that said that the girls went into the bathroom to take a shit out of camera view.

Who knows maybe they went to the other bathroom because shit stinks.:biggrin:

NimbleEnragedDogwoodclubgall-size_restri

You can't compare me with them, and of course they go in there from time to time to take a piss/ shit, but tonight is party time and like we have seen before they sometimes smoke the funny stuff, so why not do drugs, and no one said it was a bad thing, they are free to do whatever they want with their lives :wink:

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And if they are taking drugs then so what?  Why is it still news here?

Who cares lol, the apartments have been anything BUT exciting from what i've been reading.  Speculation is what makes a forum fun but guys like you always try to ruin the fun.  Let others have fun their way, as you have fun your own way.

• Like 1

But that's the thing I'm saying,, If they do that then come and give you a great show isn't that  a win win? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

You can't compare me with them, and of course they go in there from time to time to take a piss/ shit, but tonight is party time and like we have seen before they sometimes smoke the funny stuff, so why not do drugs, and no one said it was a bad thing, they are free to do whatever they want with their lives :wink:

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I can promise you also that I don't stink of fish.  If Elvis would have just gotten his hands bloody one time, he'd still be with us today.............just sayin!

So, are you not wearing your new fragrance  Eau de Sea Bass then...😉

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They do drugs.....end of story!  Hell, one night the girl that just left sat on her bed and rolled her coke snorting straw out of one of her bills.  She wasn't rolling it to stick it in a really cluttered purse.  Hell, when I was a member I watch a couple of guys snort coke off the counter in Nelly's apartment.  I seen at least 5 people huddled in the hall bathroom at B2.......my bad, they were all probably taking a shit at the same time....please forgive me!!

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Dude you still not getting it.

You would be crying and complaining If I myself or anyone else on CC started talking negative things about you personally.

You said that they put themselves online for the world to see but you are also Online for the world right now,, you are free to say whatever you want to say (Which I agree),, but so does anyone else that would decide to speak speculations about you.

But what I'm asking is, How would Fagen feel if other CC members started speculating about you and what you do even though we can't see or hear you? Wouldn't you be upset?

A lot of things in this world or on RLC never makes any sense,,,, Practically all the Brunettes are gone from B#4,,it's all blondes that are left,,they couldn't even figure out the breaker the other night. And it's not about defending the ladies,, I couldn't care zero................... But what I just don't get is why whenever they go out of site it's almost Speculated or assumed almost 99.99% of the time that it has something to do with drugs. Maybe it's my bad memory but I have never seen even one comment on CC that said that the girls went into the bathroom to take a shit out of camera view.

Who knows maybe they went to the other bathroom because shit stinks.:biggrin:

NimbleEnragedDogwoodclubgall-size_restri

so many guys absolutely refused to believe the girls did drugs in the apt till we all saw them do it with our own eyes in bathroom in b2 or the times they would all take turns going into the bathroom when there was a guy in there the whole time at a couple of b1 parties or even rose getting jas stoned right in roses room just not long ago or when they all went off cam to smoke with putin we all knew what they were doing,and I really don't think these girls would be all upset and freak out because someone thought they were sneaking off to smoke some pot or do a line they are not that innocent 

• Like 2