Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

45 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I know its just speculations but I have an idea what

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

C'mon thats not why, if that was the case they could have used Blairs restroom, no audio there as well, they clearly do something else. or they can whisper like they do all the time anyways and with the music you wont hear anything 🙂

How would you feel if I came on here and speculated the worst things ever that I could think of about what you do at your Apt/house today or yesterday.

I can't see you,,or hear an audio of you,, so would it be fair for me to assume that you are currently sniffing cocaine or shooting up Heroin?

I always hear the term "Speculation",,, but when has anyone on here ever speculated that these ladies are taking a shit or a piss when they go in the bathrooms?

Even if they take turns,, if the other toilet is way upstairs then why would they walk all the way upstairs just to use the bathroom.

That's the thing I don't get about a lot of you guys here,,,as soon as anyone says anything slightly disrespectful to any of you or something hurtful,,you immediately take offense and report that person to the Mods.

There is nothing wrong with guessing or speculating about something you cannot see,,, but I have been on CC a lot longer than most of you,,,and people seem to never speculate anything but the most negative thing they can think of,,, I guess these ladies never take a piss or a shit for the entire 3 months or more that they are here for,,, Nobody in the Barcelona Apts take a shit or a piss,,the bathrooms are exclusively for taking drugs.

Speaking of Drugs,,if any of these ladies take drugs,,, is the drugs affecting any of our brains or Bodies? Why is it News or any of our business?

1 hour ago, Gert20161 said:

Just had a question: Does anyone have the file Mia Big Dildo Masturbation and willing to share it with me. thanks in advance.

I don't know where you got your information from but this file doesn't exist...Mia has never been even close to bating on here...:confused:

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

The girls put on a little Rammstein, and Serena got angry and left. She really is a small child at mind.

I'd leave as well...Now if it was Iron Maiden, that would be different...😁

• Like 1

Nice of them to come up all of them to say Goodbye........I think I'm gonna cry................No that was a joke.

But I'm gonna miss that body , those saggy tits ,and that beautifuk smile with the dimples,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bye Anita, Good thiing I have lots of pics of you.

• Like 1