Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

30 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Must say I liked her last time, even if she didn't do much. But we have seen what B4 did with Jasmin, so hopefully Candy comes closer to that than last time.

The fact that very few remember her or what she did should be an indicator.  I think I remember constant camming and reluctance to do anything else unless pushed.

43 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

The answer to your question is literally on this same page. You don't even have to search for it...

I edited my post but you were to fast with the quote I guess, I replied before reading the last page, my bad sorry 🙂

2 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I wish a very good life to Anita that I really appreciated...:heart:...., alas his substitute., Not a good CV, problems with his BF, very little nudity,..:dodgy:... I do not have a good remember her. I hope I'm wrong. Positive side a very pretty girl Thank you Aria it was nice to watch you with your BF...:heart:

maybe you did not realize that when the girls return to the new RLC they are a lot, but much more "open"

• Like 1

i look at the replay that aria has had a visit of BF again four days after she arrived she had sex in the apartment with BF i see that he only comes for sex and leaves when he is done 

il y a 37 minutes, Sergio a dit :

peut-être vous ne le saviez pas que lorsque les filles reviennent à la nouvelle RLC ils sont beaucoup, mais beaucoup plus « ouvert »

Hi Sergio, your comment is right, but my memories of Candy are very negative, it would take a 180 degree turn to be in the standard B4.But I hope I'm wrong, and I remember that she likes alcohol , and tease the boys other than his guy