Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

How can you say you weren't very good?...You were the best...And can you send me that little red negligee when you're finished with it..But I don't think It'll fit me quite as well as it does you though...😏😏

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How can you say you weren't very good?...You were the best...And can you send me that little red negligee when you're finished with it..But I don't think It'll fit me quite as well as it does you though...😏😏

I know..she is awesome.. however.. my subs began again when she entered.. and will end when she leaves for now...hope she comes back...you being her #1 Fan.. thats left to you NagaC:biggrin:

• Like 1

Monica

You said thank you to us even if you were not very good. I, and a lot of us here, think you are the best

I wish you receive and you deserve all that life has to offer and especially happiness.  You, my dear lady,

are beautiful inside and out, and I thank you for giving me the opportunity to share a part of your life. :heart:

• Like 4

miss monica I would like to thank you so very much for every minute you have shared with us. and I will say that I think you alone was the best thing that I have seen come into a barcecola apartment.  I wish you all the best in all you do. I know you will get and accomplished any thing you put your mind to do that is just the kind of a women you are. so that being said monica I myself will miss you so much you was the one that I could look in on to see something real. bye monica I hope that some day you will come back. and if you dont I want you to know I will always love you. heart love GIF and never forget you. one last time miss monca a super text thank you GIF by MillMotionfrom bud one of your biggest fan . I wish you well on your trip home or where ever you may go. you be safe and above all please be happy in life .  love bud ❤️❤️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Monica..

"thank you guys for supporting me,, I have to go home but I do not want to go,, I just need time to prepare,,"

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Monica..

" I want to say goodbye to everybody where ever you are in all parts of the world, thank you for all your support even if i wasn't very good but thank you and goodbye.".

It is moments like this that make watching RLC great, and especially when there are girls with class such as Monica.

She is special she just put herself above the rest. IMO 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Sorry I can not find anything special in Monica
I think she's acting too much like Sofie, she'll give Monica some nice lessons before they stop talking, I find it too bad that Naomi is following the same path because she could have been a good tenant
Now when I look at  B2, I have only one desire, it is the returned them all in a plane because I'm tired of their perpetual show
At first, it's cool and nice but by force it becomes boring

You're right, Kaley's bates are still the same but at least she does not hide anything, same for Rosie, Darina or Anita

I personally don't see Monica's bates as any different from Sofie's. It migh be "real", in the sence of them actually climaxing from it, but they certanly make a huge event out of it, dressing up, possitioning themself, exaggerating expressions and moans. To me, it is abit too much show.

Maybe surprizingly, but I'm actually more found of Kristy's bates, and esspecially now that she hides less. It is more reallife to me,  for self-pleasure and not in any way a show.

• Like 3

OK, this is my last post before I go to bed...Monica was immense tonight...Yes, her bates were tremendous but I'm really talking about her as a person...She was genuinely upset at leaving her friends in B4 and her BF, but the way she thanked all of us for supporting her, even though she said she was bad, which is crazy, was unreal, IMO...I hope that action won't jeopardize any return here because she is a RLC legend...Magical Monica...You'll leave a huge gap here and will never be replaced, IMO...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I personally don't see Monica's bates as any different from Sofie's. It migh be "real", in the sence of them actually climaxing from it, but they certanly make a huge event out of it, dressing up, possitioning themself, exaggerating expressions and moans. To me, it is abit too much show.

Maybe surprizingly, but I'm actually more found of Kristy's bates, and esspecially now that she hides less. It is more reallife to me,  for self-pleasure and not in any way a show.

Oh really...😕...Each to their own Ed...2 hrs of Monica warming up and bating several times in different positions, beats Kristy's 2 mins often undercover in 1 position every time for me...It's not a contest, just a preference on my part...
Monica. from day 1, prefers to wear sexy clothes when bating...It turns her on, I think, and I posted that when she 1st arrived...That's always appeared to be her style, rather than stripping naked and pointing at the cam, like some girls do...

• Like 2