Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, goodone said:

thank you very much. health in your hands.

Personally I can never figure out what their Objective is. Why even bother making an Account that's only going to last no longer than 5 Minutes. They must know we are on top of them.If they don't know they must be from Tin Foil Hat Brigade. 

alex jones conspiracy GIF

Guest goodone
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally I can never figure out what their Objective is. Why even bother making an Account that's only going to last no longer than 5 Minutes. They must know we are on top of them.If they don't know they must be from Tin Foil Hat Brigade. 

alex jones conspiracy GIF

there is a saying in my country. mind is free ,time is free.

Well, this is normal relationship for them. They are 5 or 6 years together. It was earlier and will be in the future. Unlike the children Em/Sid/Bob - then no one will go out the window or cut the veins.

So just hard family quarrels.

• Like 1

How many chances will one person get here she should have been kicked out way before last nights drama but I bet she will still be  back sometime today and all forgotten but if that was a guy doing it he would be out and never been seen again strange world we live in hmmmmm

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

How many chances will one person get here she should have been kicked out way before last nights drama but I bet she will still be  back sometime today and all forgotten but if that was a guy doing it he would be out and never been seen again strange world we live in hmmmmm

You do know that tits & ass will make us forgive & forget 😋

51 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You do know that tits & ass will make us forgive & forget 😋

Well some ppl will forgive and forget but that should be both ways not just the female the end of the day if I guy did that vhtv would have a shit load of tickets and a hell of a lot of ppl on here angry hell for me it shouldn't make no difference male or female violence should never be accepted no matter what just my opinion 

• Like 1

If that had been a bloke the feminist movement would have been up in arms and riots on the streets, as it was a women no one's saying fuckall really, imagine the row if that had been Rock lol. Will she be allowed back? probably but her next home should be a padded cell lol.

• Like 1