• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just got an answer back, should have known better to ask really lol

Hi there,
thank you for your email.

We don't comment the behavior of our participants.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV

No they only want our fucking money lol

We all remember the bullshit answers they give on previous violent issues on this house... that's part of the reason that i don't even care to send tickets about anything (except if someone is being killed)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what happened? How is it possible that something could happen that can't be at the very least described? Should I just give up asking? 

But now or before??
Now nothing ... and that's why robwin send a ticket... to understand how it's possible they (she) to still be online after all that we saw

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We all remember the bullshit answers they give on previous violent issues on this house... that's part of the reason that i don't even care to send tickets about anything (except if someone is being killed)

:sad:

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what happened? How is it possible that something could happen that can't be at the very least described? Should I just give up asking? 

Candy started crying,why! fuck knows, then she started bashing up paintings from the bedroom, one was made up of wooden planks which broke into planks one of which she threw one at Dean as he came in the bedroom then bashed him on his arm with another then we just lost the stream. And we are no wiser now. She spent the first day and night back with some woman and now Dean has appeared. Other than that you are as wise as we are.

• Like 1