Candy & Dean Part #2

If this house wasn't of very good friends of managers the place would been closed time ago,But Dean and candy are extremely protected,more than anyone else I seen in VH,it's an mess of an place sinse opening,specialy candy isn't made to be in front of cams,as an guest she could be ok..as an resident it's terrible.

• Like 1

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, what happened? How is it possible that something could happen that can't be at the very least described? Should I just give up asking? 

It happens a lot in this house..no one seen nothing neither watched nothing..Myself didn't watched because it's an place I don't watch.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We all remember the bullshit answers they give on previous violent issues on this house... that's part of the reason that i don't even care to send tickets about anything (except if someone is being killed)

A long time ago I was watching AA on VV and in the middle of the night, I saw AA rustling around the apt as if they were worried about someone breaking in. I saw Alex grab his gun and run outside and then I hear about 6-7 gun shots. I freaked out and I was convinced someone got killed. Turned out it was Lisa and Nick coming over to visit . It really did freak me out though. Wish I had a video of it, but no one was around to record it and there was no timeline. Oh well!

Totaly honestly think the house only will be closed when(sadly inevitably)one of them gets serious injured by the other,I am no expert But candy seem s to have some disorder,she gets very violent very fast,and Dean tries to stay calm but obvious sometimes he just respond to her in same way,fallowing the usual routine after one of this "moments" of them an orgy,party thing must be on the way for next days,this two persons deserved another type of treatment,of cams,with some help from other persons,from the little I watch the place seen so many bad arguments between them.

I confess that I was a fan of candy,
but she in her apartment was a complete disillusionment to me

several degrading situations of people drunk to the point of not standing up, drugs and violence, I have not seen this house for a long time😌

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A long time ago I was watching AA on VV and in the middle of the night, I saw AA rustling around the apt as if they were worried about someone breaking in. I saw Alex grab his gun and run outside and then I hear about 6-7 gun shots. I freaked out and I was convinced someone got killed. Turned out it was Lisa and Nick coming over to visit . It really did freak me out though. Wish I had a video of it, but no one was around to record it and there was no timeline. Oh well!

Someone said on this forum some time ago, that Alex when he was on VV was an aggressive type of guy. I don't know if that is true. 

Hello there I am a new viewer was wondering how long Candy and Dean have been in this apt? Other thing I have noticed is that C seems to knock back large amount of booze (lager?) and I wonder if this tends to fuel the aggression, frustration or whatever it is? It is not a criticism just an observation as I think she is good to watch, seems very natural. Does anybody ever mention the spiders if that is what is in that tank? Personally I would not fancy sharing apt with a potentially dangerous and unpredictable creature.

2 hours ago, pahman said:

Someone said on this forum some time ago, that Alex when he was on VV was an aggressive type of guy. I don't know if that is true. 

alex got violent a couple of times but was usually too drunk to do harm to anyone but himself like smashing his hand into the wall & maybe breaking it once. he also threw anna to the floor really hard on vh once & luckily she wasn't hurt.