Candy & Dean Part #2

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, what happened? How is it possible that something could happen that can't be at the very least described? Should I just give up asking? 

All on page 13 there is a gif which shows the main action.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Candy & Dean Part #2
  • Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

All on page 13 there is a gif which shows the main action.

Yes, it seems that VH no longer has a no violence rule. Candy would be in jail facing assault charges in the USA for what she did. 

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only when Dean would press charges against her...

Here there is no need of that .. it's a public offense (and not because they are on live).. If i see someone at streets hitting in anyone, i can press charges

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Here there is no need of that .. it's a public offense (and not because they are on live).. If i see someone at streets hitting in anyone, i can press charges

Yes I should have said somebody would have to do that. 

I think Candy and Dean have a pretty balanced relationship and they have stayed together through everything and it has not been a case of "We are staying together for the kid's sake" as they dont have any--When you want to consider the physical side of the relationship they are not equal -- Dean is put together very well and appears to be a strong guy - Maybe in their relationship Candy has to get very physical at times to hold her own and still keep her sanity with Dean---I say its their business so let them handle it their way